z

Young Writers Society

Hello ^^

Reviews: 1
Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:17 am
egoLana says...

Hi everybody!
I found about this site about 5 minutes ago and had to make an account. I can't wait to start writing and reading other's people stuff.
Well, first something about me. My name is egoLana and I am coming from a small country in Europe, Croatia. My passion - writing. My love - reading. Oh, and I am 18 years old. I love to write, but sometimes I just can't find the time to write, so I don't have a lot of texts to share. But, I will work hard and try to write more.
It's nice to be here and I hope I will meet somebody new and find great friends! :D
~ At night when the stars light up my room, I sit by myself talking to The Moon ~

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:41 am
View Likes
Brigadier says...

Hey there egoLana.
Welcome to YWS!. It's great to see another new user. You've probably already read some of the getting started forums but on this site we review other people's stories. That wants you points so you can publish you own works.
What genre do you write in? Most of my works are sci1fi and mystery.
Anyways, welcome again.
Lizzy
Queen of the Book Clubs

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:40 am
View Likes
EternalRain says...

Hey there!^^
Welcome to YWS! :)
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:50 am
View Likes
writerkitty says...

:D Welcome to YWS fellow writer! I'm sure you'll find really good friends here!!! :D

Just keep writing, writing, WRITING! :D

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:06 am
View Likes
KaiRyu says...

Hello!!!!!! Welcome all ye who enter!!!!!! (That be you, btw!!!!!) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

"Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!" Bill Cipher

Reviews: 1
Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:15 pm
egoLana says...

lizzybookclubqueen1 wrote:Hey there egoLana.
Welcome to YWS!. It's great to see another new user. You've probably already read some of the getting started forums but on this site we review other people's stories. That wants you points so you can publish you own works.
What genre do you write in? Most of my works are sci1fi and mystery.
Anyways, welcome again.
Lizzy
Queen of the Book Clubs

Hi there! Thank you so much :) I mostly write fantasy and romance, and maybe now and then some real-life short-stories! Can't wait to start writing and reading here.
~ At night when the stars light up my room, I sit by myself talking to The Moon ~

If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming