z

Young Writers Society

I'm New Here

Reviews: 0
Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:39 am
View Likes
KagenoRegan says...

Hello! My pen name is Regan Whiteglow, and I am a teenager who is obsessed with Japan. My favorite genres are horror and fantasy, but I write stories depending on my mood, so you never know what I might write! I also have a hard time finishing stories. Eventually I will finish one though, I'm sure! (^w^) I may also try writing some poetry. So yeah... that's me! If you'd like to talk about anime or manga or Vocaloid or anything Japanese, just ask! I'd be happy to talk to you about it. (=^w^=) Bye!

Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:40 am
KagenoRegan says...

Oh by the way, is there any plagiarism on this site?

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:50 am
View Likes
PancakeandWaffle says...

Welcome to Young Writers Society! I'm glad you found this site, it's the most talented and supportive online community you'll ever find :D
Plagiarism is not allowed, unless you were given permission by the original author. If it is a person on this site, other sites, or one of your friends, you should always ask permission or give credit to the original author, even if you changed the story up a bit.

I also love Anime and Manga! I advise you to check out "Erased" it is a series that just ended Thursday, and me and my family fell in love with the show! It can be found on Crunchyroll.
Enjoy your stay
Your friend, Waffle ;)

Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:22 am
KagenoRegan says...

PancakeandWaffle wrote:Welcome to Young Writers Society! I'm glad you found this site, it's the most talented and supportive online community you'll ever find :D
Plagiarism is not allowed, unless you were given permission by the original author. If it is a person on this site, other sites, or one of your friends, you should always ask permission or give credit to the original author, even if you changed the story up a bit.

I also love Anime and Manga! I advise you to check out "Erased" it is a series that just ended Thursday, and me and my family fell in love with the show! It can be found on Crunchyroll.
Enjoy your stay
Your friend, Waffle ;)

Hi! Thank you! :D I'm glad to know that plagiarism isn't allowed. (^w^) I'll be sure to check out that anime, again, thanks!

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:47 pm
Brigadier says...

Hey there Regan.
Welcome to YWS!

Oh by the way, is there any plagiarism on this site?

What exactly did you mean by this? All stories published on the site have to e original or as PancakeandWaffle said, you have to have permission from the author. I've seen some people that will post a friend's story just so that the friend can get feedback. If you think someone has plagiarized anything whether review or story, report it to one of the moderators.

Take a stab at poetry. I never thought I would but I joined NaPo this year so you might want to check it out. I put the link below. Basically we try and write a poem every day and then post it on a thread so you don't have to spend all those points.
viewforum.php?f=196

Once again welcome to the site and good luck with whatever genre you try to pursue.
Have a nice day.
Lizzy
Queen of the Book Clubs

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:29 am
deleted21 says...

Hey, New! I mean, Regan! Welcome to the site. Japan is quite cool even though I don't watch anime :3

Hope you enjoy here!

I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office