z

Young Writers Society

Hello friends of this website

Reviews: 4
Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:17 am
Winchester19867 says...

I am currently 14, and har har I like to write. When I really did get into writing was when I was 12, I started off just as 'fun'. It then progressed Ito more than fun. And now I've come from just a skeleton of a book, to working on my second rewrite of it. I do also have many questions still..... And as a 14 year old, I have many many years of learning ahead of me, even after all those years, I will not know everything. So I want to start a writing family of my own or something like that. So I can have the extra help. And I do mostly write story's, which like my personality, they don't always make sense, so don't be afraid to tell me that. :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:01 am
deleted21 says...

Okay-it feels great to have you here! Welcome to the site, hope you find it helpful! :)

Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:38 pm
Winchester19867 says...

Why thank you kind sir or gentlewomen for welcoming me! I will try to find this website the most helpful. Also, it's awesome that you find it feels great to have me here ><
~

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:57 pm
Brigadier says...

Hey there Winchester. Welcome to YWS!
I just have to ask, you wouldn't happen to be a Supernatural fan? And good luck on your book.
Lizzy
The Queen of the Book Clubs

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:27 am
Winchester19867 says...

Why yes I am a overly obsessed supernatural fan:>

~Winchester19867

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:43 am
Brigadier says...

Just making sure the name and numbers didn't have any other significance before I went fan girl crazy while talking in a somewhat normal conversation and you instantly believing I was insane. (Not that, that means I'm not insane but I know I'm insane so I must not be crazy. Yeah PotC is one my other major fandoms.)
Anyways, have a nice day.
Lizzy
The Queen of the Book Clubs

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:03 am
Winchester19867 says...

Haha, I'm probably the crazy one, like an insane man that doesn't know he's locked up in a asylum. (And another one of my fandoms is the walking dead... Daryl for life;)

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:12 am
Storygirl95 says...

Welcome to the site! Unfortunately, I've been too busy to greet new members lately, but I hope to get back into it!
I remember the stage when I passed from "writing for fun" and "writing because my life won't let me not." Fun times.
And 14 is a fun age! I mean, it has disadvantages and can be hard, but it's such a time for growing. School, friends, writing, and don't forget the ability to watch PG-13 movies without parental guidance BY LAW. :P
So yeah! Welcome! I think you'll love it here. Don't worry about if something doesn't make sense while you're writing. We're all here to make our writing better. It's a process.

P.S. I totally agree. Daryl for life. If he ever dies, I will DEFINITELY riot haha. :)
Johnny was a chemist's son but Johnny is no more, for what Johnny thought was H2O was H2SO4. :wink:

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:54 pm
Pompadour says...

Hi, and welcome to the YWS!
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness."
— Bishop Desmond Tutu