z

Young Writers Society

Konnichiwa!!!!(Don't worry, I speak English :wink:)

Reviews: 0
Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:36 pm
View Likes
SarangPotter says...

Hey there! Ooh this forum works with BB code? Nice.. I'm Sarang. You can just call me Potter though :wink: ...... I think, as this IS a writing forum, I should talk about my writing first? :D I have a history of blog writing.... I also have a history of not writing for months on end.... :D I was 10 then.. Almost 16 now.. Figured I'll take up writing again. And another thing, I'm weird, be warned.... And a Harry Potter fan, as you might've guessed. Artemis Fowl is also a 'role model', in search of a better word... :wink:
So, in short, get ready for an onslaught of stories( I hope...), and for long periods of absence, which I may explain to be a bad case of gum disease and the sniffles..
And P.S: I love Poke'mon!!! :D

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:27 pm
steampowered says...

Welcome to YWS, Potter! Don't worry, we're all writers together here! I think we all have a little bit of weirdness. ;)

I've always loved Harry Potter, and I've never read Artemis Fowl but I love characters like him. Feel free to let me or someone else with a green username know if you have any questions! :D

-steam-
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:20 pm
SarangPotter says...

steampowered wrote:Welcome to YWS, Potter! Don't worry, we're all writers together here! I think we all have a little bit of weirdness. ;)

I've always loved Harry Potter, and I've never read Artemis Fowl but I love characters like him. Feel free to let me or someone else with a green username know if you have any questions! :D

-steam-

Thank Steam! You sound like a nice guy... Haha why would you NOT be one? XD
And I recommend you read Artemis, I think you'll find him a bit like me :wink:
I find the points system confusing, that's the problem for me, lol. I'll check the forums for a thread explaining that!
Thanks again! :D

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:23 pm
View Likes
EternalRain says...

Hello, welcome!!^^

Basically, the points system is just to encourage people to review other works and read other's before just posting a ton of their own work. To earn points, you must review other people's work. Leave some helpful feedback, maybe mention what you liked/disliked about the piece. Then, you'll get points and soon have enough to post your own work. :)

Check out the green room -- there's lots of new works there! If you review the ones in the green room, you can earn extra points ;D

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask anyone here! c:
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:32 am
Carlito says...

Hey there Potter, welcome to YWS! We're happy to have you! :D

I'm a huuuge Harry Potter fan. Absolutely cannot get enough. I remember reading Artemis Fowl way back when. That might be one I should revisit again someday... Looking forward to seeing you around the site and reading your work! Let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything I can do to help you get used to the site! :D
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:04 pm
SarangPotter says...

Carlito wrote:Hey there Potter, welcome to YWS! We're happy to have you! :D

I'm a huuuge Harry Potter fan. Absolutely cannot get enough. I remember reading Artemis Fowl way back when. That might be one I should revisit again someday... Looking forward to seeing you around the site and reading your work! Let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything I can do to help you get used to the site! :D

Haha yeah, Carlitos... Can't get enough of Harry Potter even after finishing it at the age of 8....
And thanks for the welcome!
EternalRain wrote:Hello, welcome!!^^

Basically, the points system is just to encourage people to review other works and read other's before just posting a ton of their own work. To earn points, you must review other people's work. Leave some helpful feedback, maybe mention what you liked/disliked about the piece. Then, you'll get points and soon have enough to post your own work. :)

Check out the green room -- there's lots of new works there! If you review the ones in the green room, you can earn extra points ;D

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask anyone here! c:

Thanks Rain... This makes it awfully easy for me.. If I have any doubts I'll be sure to ask you guys! :D

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:54 am
TimmyJake says...

Hey, welcome to YWS! Happy to see you around. <3
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:23 am
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

Bonjour Potter!! Welcome to our Rag-tag bunch of crazies and not-so-crazies :P On behalf of the staff (I can't believe neither Carlito nor Steam said this), we greet you with open arms (or in the case of some of my comitis, paws ;-))
Anyway, if you have any queries, or just wish to talk to someone, just look around for me or any other shade of green or red usernames... We are all always happy to help.
Oh, and check out the Storybook forums if you like roleplaying. That is my home, so I'll show you around any time :D

P.S. Steampowered is a girl... :P I saw you said she is a nice guy, which she is btw (oh, the gender signs are under the user images ;-))
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:12 am
deleted21 says...

WOO! HARRY POTTER! :o and, POKEMON! Wicked!! :D

Welcome to YWS! Hope to see you around, mate!

By the way, what's "Konnichiwa?" :3

Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary