z

Young Writers Society

brand new

Reviews: 0
Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:47 pm
FireAndAsh says...

Ok so I'm new here....I really love writing. Every time I'm free I write it doesn't even matter where I am , I even write in my phone's memo . They say first impression is the last impression , I don't personally believe in that but then again we all have different believes that's why we write to understand..we write to express not to impress....writing is like something that fixes my soul it might sound cheesy but writing takes the pain away for a while so does reading. it takes me away from reality to a world full of possibilities . I don't know how this site works or anything but I'm hoping I find out soon .

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:08 pm
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

Hey, @FireAndAsh! I'm so glad you love writing so much! Feel free to ask me questions about the site, or shoot me a PM if you want to talk! Hit the Resources Forum for information on writing, and the YWS thing for info on the site! :)
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:21 pm
Pompadour says...

I use my phone's memo pad for scattered thoughts as well! That's the only purpose it serves, because I never check it otherwise. XD

Welcome to the YWS! I hope to see some of your writing up soon~
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:17 am
Meerkat says...

Hi there, FireandAsh. Welcome to YWS! I hope you find a fun place and a good community here.
"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." –Terry Pratchett

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:14 am
Lavvie says...

Hi FireAndAsh! Welcome to YWS!

It's great to have such passionate writers on YWS! I think you'll find that this site is a great place to nurture and develop your writing skills.

I hope to see you around :)

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:04 am
deleted21 says...

Hello there!

You've already got couple of helpful replies, hopefully those helped you in better understanding of this site! And, I bet you'll enjoy here!

Also, I do agree with you about the impression part-because my first impressions are generally never awesome! >_<

A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong.
— Orson Welles