z

Young Writers Society

I'm New Here

Reviews: 0
Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:06 pm
View Likes
CDHogan says...

Hey everyone! I just joined and I'm so excited to be here. I am a writer who enjoys writing fiction stories. I'm not much of a poet so I probably won't write poems on here but I love writing stories. I am currently writing a book(of sorts) and I hope I can get other writers to assist me in this process. I don't exactly know what to write in here but I can't wait to meet you all.

~C. D. Hogan

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:17 pm
View Likes
Carlito says...

Hello there! Welcome to YWS, we're so happy to have you here! :D

That's so exciting that you're working on a book! If you're looking for encouragement, writing advice, or you want to bounce your idea around with people, check out the Writers Corner or the Writing Tips forums and let us know how we can help. We also have a great Knowledge Base full of articles on writing and all sorts of things written by other members.

If you're ready to post it and get some feedback, head on over to the Publishing Center! For novels, we recommend posting it in increments of 2000 or so words just for ease of reading. You can also request reviews from people or ask people to follow your novel in the Will Review for Food forum.

That was a lot of information :p. If you have any questions or if there is anything I can do to help you get used to the site, please let me know! :D
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:24 pm
CDHogan says...

Thank you so so much! I am excited to post on here! You have been very helpful because writing a book is difficult for me to do alone. Again thank you:)

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:38 am
SkyeWalker says...

Dunno if I can beat @Carlito's welcome post, but here goes XD

Welcome to the site, @CDHogan! I really hope you enjoy your stay! If you have questions, you can PM me, and if you just want to talk, post something on my wall or PM me too! XD
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

207 Reviews

Reviews: 207
Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:58 am
Rin321 says...

Welcome CDHogan! It is great to have you! I really hope to see your works around here! I would love to read a review them! If you ever have any questions, ask away! I always check here everyday! I hope you love it here as much as I do! :D
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am a funtastic awesome writer-
what are you?

You are an awesome writer as well-that is what you are

:superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman:

Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:10 pm
CDHogan says...

Thank you guys so much! I hope to post my writing soon:)

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:17 pm
Pompadour says...

Welcome to the site! :elephant:
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:25 am
deleted21 says...

Hey Hogan! I'm so excited for ya! Hope you have fun writing and reviewing-and everything basically! >:3

"Think of all the beauty still left around you, and smile."
— Anne Frank