z

Young Writers Society

Introduce Yourself A Second Time

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:23 pm
View Likes
Sins says...

1. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
Something chicken-related.

2. If you were an animal, what would you be?
Spoiler! :

3. What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime?
Visit Antarctica! I've officially been to every continent besides Antarctica, goddamnit.

4. When you were little, who was your favorite super hero?
Err, do the Powerpuff Girls count?

5. What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer?
The secret is to do nothing. When you start doing stuff, time passes way too quickly and before you know it, the freedom summer is over.

6. If they made a movie of your life, which actor would you want to play you?
Leonardo DiCaprio. Don't question it, just accept it.

7. If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be?
Chocolate because I will rot your teeth and stain everything I touch.

8. What’s your favorite cartoon character?
Spoiler! :

9. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go?
Antarctica, of course.

10. What’s your dream job?
A dolphin trainer, or something similarly mystical.

11. Are you a morning or night person?
Night. Mornings are for nerds.

12. What's your number one pet peeve?
Being asked what my number one pet peeve is.

13. If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction?
An entirely new genre in itself, one that no one would have any interest in whatsoever.

14. If you had six fingers, what would the sixth finger be called?
Number four. To confuse things.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:31 pm
View Likes
Holysocks says...

Popcorn.

I like giraffes, but I don't know if that's an animal that suits me. I'm probably more like some sort of rodent that eats everything and stays in their borrow during the day, etc.

Finishing writing a novel. Doesn't have to be long, doesn't have to be good, I just want to finish writing one- and learn so that I can finish writing lots more.

Probably spiderman... I can't think of any others that I really knew much about.

Swim, and gorge myself on fruit.

I don't know many actors, let alone actresses that I like... but if this movie was, say, a gender bent version of my life... then I'd like... no I got nothing. I want to say Johny Depp but I don't think my life is weird enough for him.

Probably pickle.

Patrick from Spongebob.

If it was just a trip to see the country, and not the folks in a country... maybe Scotland or Ireland... or some place really awesome that doesn't have tuns of poisonous, biting, stinging, creatures.

Illustrating children's books currently, but it changes constantly.

It depends on the morning and/or night. Some days I'm happier in the morning, some days I can't get out of bed (most days), and sometimes I can't bring myself to get into bed at night. But I am generally more happy at the beginning of a new day.

People that don't say thank you or even acknowledge that you're there when you hold the door open for them. I mean, seriously? :P

13. If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction?

My sister and I often say our life is a sitcom. We have people that enter the room saying ridiculous things (mainly my dad, but my buddy and cousins do it too). We have recurring events that remind me of the "ugly naked guy" thing that they had on Friends. I'm just glad our sitcom is PG. Sadly at times my life leans to the drama side of things, and we quickly try to steer it out.

I thought you meant an actual name! I'm going to give it an actual name. Penny popped into my mind when I read the question, so sure.
100% autistic

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:37 pm
ChocolateCello says...

FRENCH FRIES FROM RASING CANE'S (not sure how wide spread that restaurant is but it's just a really good chicken place)
A cat probably like they're so pretty and soft and they just sit in windows and stuff
I really want to learn ASL and be able to speak it fluently (I know a small amount now)
I was really into spiderman for awhile but I didn't know of many other super heros
I really like campfires and roasting marshmallows a playing ghost in the graveyard at like one in the morning
I mean like nobody really looks like me but I guess Anne Hathaway would be cool (even though she's way older) but I'd probably get to meet her if she was playing me and that would be nice
I'm not much of an ice cream expert (I tend to stick with chocolate) but I might be lemon or something
Spongebob is always closest to my heart (But I've started watching steven universe and Garnet is pretty rad)
I'm not much of a travel person but I'd love to tour the broadway theatre
I'd really love to act (tv or movies preferably) or write. Studying sociology and phycology sounds really interesting too though. Oh! Or just being payed to like be a spokes person for a feminist campaign (I have a lot of things I would enjoy doing...)
NIGHT
It's a tie between chewing with your mouth open or burping loudly
Probably one of those kind of boring coming of age things where the main just kind of walks around and occasionally says something deep
Cole Sear. (Get it? Sixth finger. Part of the five senses. I'm v bad at jokes sorry guys :/ )
"I don't know what to put as my signature."
Cello, Chocolate. Cello's Internal Narration. Young Writers Society: Edit Signature, 2016.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:48 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

Potatoes. You can make them in so many ways.

Tiger.

I'd like to help somebody through art. Preferably multiple somebodies. But I'd love something I created to be that... one thing, that we all seem to have, that we hold right next to our hearts and say 'this helped me survive. this helped me accept myself. this helped me become who I really am.'

Jean Grey from the X Men Evolution tv show.

Swim!

Kinda partial to Alex Rice.

Vanilla-raspberry

Are you sure you're ready for this conversation.

Although I have always loved and will probably always love Raven from Teen Titans.

Wherever my friends are.

Kind of have it right now. Could use more writing. I'd love to be somebody who does a little bit of everything, writing on weekends, telecommuting during the week, that sort of thing.

Night owl through and through.

Lack of communication.

Depending on what parts you focus on, everything from a fantasy might as well be Pyrrhic Victory to a screwball comedy.

Polydactyl
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:54 pm
View Likes
hyperview says...

Rice. You can do so much with rice.

Probably a cat.

To give something back to my parents. I know my Dad really wants to build a school in his country, so I'd probably help establish that.

Shamefully, I never paid any attention to superheroes.

Sleep.

*calls up Aja Naomi King*

Chocolate-vanilla swirl.

All I remember is that I had a mega-huge crush on Danny Phantom, but if I got to pick a favourite it would be Oscar Proud.

Ireland.

A writer, obviously, but a close second would be a paralegal (oooh what excitement).

Night person all the way.

I have too many pet peeves to just name one D:

It would probably be one of those comedies that tries so hard to be funny that it just comes out sad.

Lucky number seven. Wait, is that not the right answer?
Be careful, you are not in wonderland.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:37 pm
SkyeWalker says...

1. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? PASTA.

2. If you were an animal, what would you be? Either a leopard or a falcon of some sort.

3. What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime? Get either a main or supporting role in a big movie/TV show/play/musical XP

4. When you were little, who was your favorite super hero? The Wasp. I remember watching Earth's Mightiest Heroes and I thought she was awesome. She still is, I mean, but.

5. What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer? WATERPARKS AND INSANELY DANGEROUS LOOKING SLIDES.

6. If they made a movie of your life, which actor would you want to play you? Psh, I'm GOING to be an actor, so I'd play myself! XD

8. What’s your favorite cartoon character? Uh... I never had cable... So I guess pretty much anyone from the Star Wars the Clone Wars cartoon? *shrugs*

9. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go? Anywhere in Europe, really. It seems like an awesome place.

10. What’s your dream job? I've said it a few times already, but Actress.

11. Are you a morning or night person? NIIIIIGHT.

12. What's your number one pet peeve? Uh... the your/you're and there/their/they're mistakes? They bug me so much.

13. If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction? XD SCI-FI ALL THE WAY.

14. If you had six fingers, what would the sixth finger be called? The goodbye-middle-finger finger. *shrugs again*
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:56 pm
PancakeandWaffle says...

Pizza/Pie Dough. The possibilities are endless!

A hamster. I don't care at all for flying. The ground, walls and plumbing are way more interesting.

I want to see all 50 states and all of Europe.

What's that?

Play outside, go to the zoo, and open the fridge to my abundance of watermelon and peaches.

My life is too boring to be a movie. Although, there is this girl named Waffle who I have relations with. Yes, she'd be perfect for the part.

Black Berry Cobler.

No.

Paris

Writing, of course. But, as a consistent one, I would want to be a midwife.

Night owl!

Humans.

Sci Fi

Simon.

~Waffle

377 Reviews

Reviews: 377
Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:45 am
View Likes
Snazzy says...

1. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? TACOS

2. If you were an animal, what would you be? a narwhal I mean, er, probably a rabbit.

3. What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime? To publish a book (or a set of poems...).

4. When you were little, who was your favorite super hero? I honestly never got into superheros.

5. What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer? Welp, summer's just about the time for marching season to be started back up, so... >.<

6. If they made a movie of your life, which actor would you want to play you? me Lilla Crawford

7. If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be? Pistachio ice cream. :)

8. What’s your favorite cartoon character? Oh my goodness... It has to be Patrick. I can relate so well But Cosmo from The Fairly Oddparents is a close second.

9. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go? the band room I've always wanted to visit Canada for some reason.

10. What’s your dream job? Definitely to be a Jr. High or High School band director. :D

11. Are you a morning or night person? NIGHT ALL THE WAY

12. What's your number one pet peeve? When people clear their throats. (Or make weird noises when they're scratching it...)

13. If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction? A really, really bad comedy.

14. If you had six fingers, what would the sixth finger be called? Mr. Snippy-Watermelon-Rootin'-Tootin'-Wippy-Lippy-Flap-Jack-Worthingfellow.
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer

Formerly SnazzyPencil

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:52 am
View Likes
Aley says...

Beef stew I think because it's got a nice variety of stuff in it. You've got potatoes, beef, broth, carrots, celery, the occasional bay leaf [that you never eat], and I feel like I'm forgetting something. It's also warm and one of my favorite things to eat.

Fox. I'm not very brave so I think that fits. Plus one of my favorite characters is a sort-of-fox so I do like them a lot. It's biased me towards the species. I also love their ears and how they dive into the snow.

A lifetime is a long time so I think I'd like to accomplish acceptance of death. I mean, out of everything that's the thing that we're around every second of our lives so if I could move away from a fear of it, and into just accepting that it's there, I'd be happy.

Oh god, my favorite super hero? When I was really little it was Bubbles or Buttercup, but I never was really that crazy about like, superman/batman etc. I got into anime at a young age. The Power Rangers were great too.

Sleep, lots of sleeping. Actually I like to play video games. I'm not a huge buff at them or anything, but I really enjoy them.

You want me to pick an actor but I'd rather pick a voice. The problem is my favorite voice actors are guys so I'll just go with the voice of Keiko since she does an amazing job.

Vanilla. Not even french vanilla, just vanilla.

... Not a cartoon, but my favorite animated character is Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho.

Wales

Writer/Poet

Night

The use of ellipsis in poetry or writing.

It would probably be a documentary of a boring person actually. They might be able to swing it into a satirical sit-com but it wouldn't be very funny to me.

End finger.

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:11 am
Dracula says...

Bread. Brown knot rolls, I think, or sourdough.
An owl? I don't really know.
Have muscles, or publish a book.
I don't think I had one. I enjoyed reading Phantom comics, though, does he count?
Stand under an air conditioner. :/ I hate summer.
Me!
7. If you were an ice cream flavour, which one would you be?
Choc-vanilla-swiiiiiiirl, with peppermint flakes.
8. What’s your favourite cartoon character?
Um...
Scotland
To live in a national park and tend to animals.
Night
People walking slow with me stuck behind them.
Science fiction, totally. ;)
I'd hope it would become the 'little finger' since it would be frustrating if it was taller than the fifth.
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:00 am
View Likes
Charm says...

Mashed potatoes because there are delicious and make me all happy inside!
A cat. End of story. Probably a scottish fold or an english shorthair.
I really really really really really (etc.) want to publish a great book.
I didn't really have one... I created my own characters when I was younger (still do) probably that fairy princess I created xD
DIYs and going for walks to the park
I don't know many actors but people tell me I look like Taylor Swift (she's not an actor xD )
Cookie dough or oreo
I don't have one xD (I don't want many cartoons, I never did when I was younger)
Korea and Japan (it's so beautiful over there)
Full time writer and traveler (having an awesome poetry and photography blog and maybe learn to play the guitar and sing covers of my favorite indie music)
Morning~ but I stay up late to write
I don't know. Probably people who are really loud and are smart-butts
A dramatic romance.
I don't know? I don't name my fingers xD

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:53 pm
NicoleBri says...

1. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? I think I'd get pizza lol

2. If you were an animal, what would you be? I'd want to be a dog.

3. What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime? To actually complete a book :/

4. When you were little, who was your favorite super hero? I don't think I had one honestly.

5. What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer? Go swimming

6. If they made a movie of your life, which actor would you want to play you? Rachel McAdams or Drew Barrymore. I can't decide

7. If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be? I'd be strawberry

8. What’s your favorite cartoon character? Hmm... hard one. I think eeyore from Winnie the pooh

9. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go? England

10. What’s your dream job? Therapist and a photographer

11. Are you a morning or night person? Night person definitely.

12. What's your number one pet peeve? liars.

13. If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction? romantic comedy

14. If you had six fingers, what would the sixth finger be called? idk, you tell me!
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:21 pm
AutoPilot says...

Either cookie dough or Fuiji apples…
A tiger
Actually finish writing something after I started
The Fantastic Four… I know there are four of them, but shhhhh
Ride my bike, read, ride my bike, stay up all night playing games outside with my friends… Do dumb things that I instantly regret the next day :D
Someone who is dead already… I would be played by a corpse
I would be homemade rocky road… with salt instead of sugar :D
Raven from Teen Titans
Maybe Spain, or possibly Ireland, or Liverpool! Or King Edwards Island… Or Mexico, I would love to get a great dirt bike and ride all over Mexico… That would be awesome!
I don’t know, I would love to be an author, or a social worker, not that those things have anything to do with each other…
On every day except for Sunday, I am a night person. On Sunday mornings I get to see my friends and Skylar, so that kind of changes things a little.
When people say words wrong, like ‘essept’ instead of except
Somewhere between a comedy and a drama
It would be called my ‘boop’ finger, so that I could poke people and say ‘boop’
I create because I feel the need to make up for everything I've destroyed

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:32 pm
View Likes
Sunshine1113 says...

I would have seafood. I love seafood <3

Wolf of course ;)

Publish at least one book and have it not be a flop.

Violet from the Incredibles. I loved her when I was little.

Reading outside and making picnics ^_^

Emma Watson or Dove Cameron, ladies are fab <333

Strawberry, it's a bright and sweet and cute flavor.

Olaf. My room is Frozen themed. Olaaaafffff <3333

Somewhere in Europe, maybe Amsterdam or Norway.

Professional reader and writer. That would make me so happy ^_^

I'm not exactly either. I HATE mornings, but I can't really stay up past like 10pm and being in bed by 9pm would be nice.

People chewing loudly. I hate that so much.

It would be a drama or maybe action. Never a dull moment in my life.

Bob, because it's a long running joke with my dad to call things that don't make sense, things that go wrong, stupid things, and things we don't have a word for as "Bob".
~Sun Goddess~

207 Reviews

Reviews: 207
Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:15 am
Rin321 says...

I would probably have it be gummy bears. They come in a assortment of flavors, and I guess they are my favorite 'food'.

I would be a fluffy cute Pomeranian. They are adorable day, and I think that they are one of the cutest! (Don't tell buddy I said that!)

I would like to publish the book I have started!

I really did not have one, but I guess if I had to pick one, it would be Wonder Woman. :)

I love to swim, and sit in the shade with a nice book! :)

I would love for Jennifer Love Hewitt to play me ^^

I think I would be like rainbow sherbet. I am always swirly and bright XD

My favorite cartoon character is Jerry the mouse. I could sit and watch Tom and Jerry all day. Not only is he tiny, but he is really smart!

I would choose to see France. I know it is cliché, but I would love to go there with my husband one day. :)

When I grow up, I want to be an elementary school teacher and a author!

I think I am more of a night person. I can stay up late, but I do need my sleep!

People who will text, and will just say something like 'k'. I will type a long message, they will read it, and then respond 3 hours later. I hate that! And it is worse when they read it, and just not answer at all!

I think it would be a comedy and hopefully when it gets to my older self, a romantic comedy! ^^ <3

I would call it a sixlet!
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am a funtastic awesome writer-
what are you?

You are an awesome writer as well-that is what you are

:superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman:

Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy