z

Young Writers Society

Hi!

Reviews: 4
Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:12 pm
View Likes
omuii says...

I'm omuii, nice to meet you! :D

I enjoy reading, writing, hiking, and psychology, and I hope to pursue a career as an author someday. It's been a while since I've been actively writing, but I'm hoping to change that and start writing as often as I can! I'm very excited to be on YWS!

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:16 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Welcome to the site, omuii! I hope you like it here! Let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to answer them!

Have a great day!

-Lefty
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:09 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

Hey there, welcome!
All of the things you mentioned are awesome, I agree :D I'm sure you'll fit in right here and I'm looking forward to seeing you post and review stuff!

Oh, and good luck on your road towards author career. If you ever want to ramble submission processes, professionals in the field, author platforms and whatnot, just poke me ^^
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:38 pm
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Hey omuii! Welcome to YWS!

Reading? Hiking? Psychology? That's all pretty awesome! Writing, of course, is a given. XD YWS, hopefully, will help with the writing part. I promise we're friendly and we offer good advice (mostly).

If you ever want to a prompt or something, or if you're keen to try your hand at something challenging, you should totally check out some of the clubs, like The Writer Tournaments! Or, if you're into text-based role play and stuff, you could check out the Storybooks area. Those are fun, too!

See you around!

~ Scar.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:20 am
View Likes
Lavvie says...

Hi omuii! Welcome to YWS!

YWS is, obviously, a great place to hone your writing skills and grow towards your goal of being an author. I've already read and reviewed one of your chapters and I can honestly say it was pretty great! I'm excited to see what else you have in store for your readers.

I'm also super passionate about psychology too! What do you like about it specifically?

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:20 pm
View Likes
steampowered says...

Welcome to YWS! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or need anything reviewed!

And being an author is awesome; I hope to be published professionally one day. :D
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:31 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

Welcome to YWS!

As Anasin Nin said, "The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say."
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:01 pm
Pompadour says...

Nice to meet you too, omuii! Welcome to the site~ c:
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour