z

Young Writers Society

Aloha!

Reviews: 0
Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:23 am
Sundance says...

Aloha! It's so nice to meet you all!!! :)
My name's Sunny! I'm a nature loving 15-year-old girl who would ditch civilization and live in the woods or on a nice, cozy farm if given the chance. My favorite genres are: fantasy, sci-fi, thrillers, and dystopias. I'm becoming more and more interested in nonfiction, too, and poetry. (Who would've thought?) In regards to music, I like indie/folk and instrumental. (Ben Howard, anybody?) The saying, "It's really the cats house. I just live here!" couldn't be more true for me, except replace the word "cats" with "a bunch of different furry friends." Most notably, a rat named Pam who functions as my alarm clock in the morning, and who's currently planning world domination. :P I also recently got a mutt named Rascal who probably -- most likely -- looks good in a bow-tie, but that hasn't been confirmed yet. Anyhow! I got off topic. To conclude, I was hoping to make new friends here and meet some awesome people who share my passion for writing! Thank you for reading my introduction and have a good day! :D

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:49 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Hey Sundance! We met in chat, but I'm here to welcome you to the site anyway. XD

Farms are lovely! If you can put up with poorer tv reception and possibly losing power during storms. XD My grandparents have a farm, and it's fun to visit them every now and then. Speaking of, they're due for a visit soon.... But it's so far away, gah!

Oooh, another fantasy writer! Yes! And you're a poet! Double yes! Yay for pets~

We're a friendly bunch, I promise! XD

Oh, and if you're interesting in taking on a writing prompt challenge, you should totally check out some of the clubs, like The Writer Tournaments! Or, if you're into roleplay and stuff, you could check out the Storybooks area. Those are fun, too!

I hope you enjoy your time here! See you around.

~ Scar.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

β€œIt's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:26 am
Lefty says...

Welcome to the site, Sundance!

My favorite genre's are sci-fi and fantasy, too! I'm also an animal lover. I've got two cats and I'd love to have other kinds of animals, too, if I didn't think there would be a rivalry. ;) Anyway, you should totally Post Your Pet's Pic!

I hope you enjoy it here on YWS! Maybe we'll catch each other in the chatroom sometime.

Have a great day!

-Lefty
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:54 pm
Sunshine1113 says...

:O ONLY MY NAME CAN BE SUNNY! XP

Hey there and welcome Sunny ^_^ I hope you love this place as much as I do :)
~Sun Goddess~

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:29 pm
Pompadour says...

Welcome to the site, Sun!
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:05 pm
deleted21 says...

Welcome to the site! :)

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:59 am
steampowered says...

Welcome to YWS, Sundance! I love your username. I also love the same genres as you do (my favourite thing to do is to combine all three in my writing) so maybe we could be friends. :)

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about the site! :D
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:49 pm
Lavvie says...

Welcome to YWS, Sundance :) You seem like a wonderful person. I look forward to seeing you around the site!

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:48 pm
Steggy says...

Welcome to YWS! ^^
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what Fiction means.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest