z

Young Writers Society

....Hi!

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:59 pm
mysterygirl says...

Hey guys!

I just joined this site...a few minutes ago. However, I use to be part of it during 2011/2013 (I don't really remember haha), but stopped logging on. I just "rediscovered" it this past week and was thinking about joining it again. After delaying for a couple of days, I finally did..so..Here I am!

A few things about me:

I love to write (obviously..). I'm also obsessed with photography, part of a swim team, and a chocoholic.

Hopefully this website will improve my writing, and I hope to make new friends! :D

~~Trish.
all i want is freedom, a world with no more night, and you always beside me, to hold me and to hide me -- "Phantom of the Opera"

"He never went out without a book under his arm, and he often came back with two" - Victor Hugo

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:26 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Hi there! Welcome back to YWS! Photography is pretty cool. And ooh, a fellow chocoholic! Yay! Swimming is totes fun, too.

What kind of stuff do you write about?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I promise we don't bite. ^^

See you around!

~ Scar.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:18 pm
View Likes
Pompadour says...

Welcome to the YWS! ^.^
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:24 pm
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

Hello! Welcome back to the site, maybe we can talk! :)
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:52 pm
View Likes
mysterygirl says...

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! @ScarlettFire I like to write fictional short stories (I am obsessed with Historical Fiction) and poems. I usually write concerning things that have had a great impact on me. @Reneia Sure! :smt003
all i want is freedom, a world with no more night, and you always beside me, to hold me and to hide me -- "Phantom of the Opera"

"He never went out without a book under his arm, and he often came back with two" - Victor Hugo

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:01 pm
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Short stories are awesome! And historical fiction can be cool if done well. Concerning things that have a great impact on you? That sounds fascinating! Let me know when/if you post anything. I'd love to take a look! (and maybe review it if I'm up for that XD)
Last edited by ScarlettFire on Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:40 pm
View Likes
TheShauzer says...

Welcome to YWS! Such a great place. I'm sure you won't regret rejoining!! :)
Sometimes life throws lemons at you. Other times it throws rocks... Be grateful for the lemons!

Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres