z

Young Writers Society

....Hi!

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:59 pm
mysterygirl says...

Hey guys!

I just joined this site...a few minutes ago. However, I use to be part of it during 2011/2013 (I don't really remember haha), but stopped logging on. I just "rediscovered" it this past week and was thinking about joining it again. After delaying for a couple of days, I finally did..so..Here I am!

A few things about me:

I love to write (obviously..). I'm also obsessed with photography, part of a swim team, and a chocoholic.

Hopefully this website will improve my writing, and I hope to make new friends! :D

~~Trish.
all i want is freedom, a world with no more night, and you always beside me, to hold me and to hide me -- "Phantom of the Opera"

"He never went out without a book under his arm, and he often came back with two" - Victor Hugo

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:26 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Hi there! Welcome back to YWS! Photography is pretty cool. And ooh, a fellow chocoholic! Yay! Swimming is totes fun, too.

What kind of stuff do you write about?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I promise we don't bite. ^^

See you around!

~ Scar.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:18 pm
View Likes
Pompadour says...

Welcome to the YWS! ^.^
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:24 pm
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

Hello! Welcome back to the site, maybe we can talk! :)
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:52 pm
View Likes
mysterygirl says...

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! @ScarlettFire I like to write fictional short stories (I am obsessed with Historical Fiction) and poems. I usually write concerning things that have had a great impact on me. @Reneia Sure! :smt003
all i want is freedom, a world with no more night, and you always beside me, to hold me and to hide me -- "Phantom of the Opera"

"He never went out without a book under his arm, and he often came back with two" - Victor Hugo

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:01 pm
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Short stories are awesome! And historical fiction can be cool if done well. Concerning things that have a great impact on you? That sounds fascinating! Let me know when/if you post anything. I'd love to take a look! (and maybe review it if I'm up for that XD)
Last edited by ScarlettFire on Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:40 pm
View Likes
TheShauzer says...

Welcome to YWS! Such a great place. I'm sure you won't regret rejoining!! :)
Sometimes life throws lemons at you. Other times it throws rocks... Be grateful for the lemons!

I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield