z

Young Writers Society

Introduction

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:31 am
View Likes
CrimsonDay says...

Hello. My name is Crimson Day. I am thirteen year sold, very soon turning fourteen, and have come here in attempt to improve my writing skills by having others read and review my stories. I am female, though I mostly come off as male to most of those I meet. I enjoy more serious and mature pieces of work, mostly dark and horror stories. But comedic and romantic stories can also be very intriguing stories. A story with a unique and interesting plot is always what I try and produce out of my work with unique and interesting characters and situations. I tend to become very descriptive, sometimes too descriptive with certain sections of the story such as torture scenes from some situations. I've been told I can dial down on that so I will be working on that. I love to socialize and make new friends, and while I do write mostly dark and ghoulish stories. I do write other genres and am open to suggestions and criticism. This is my first time on any site like this so I'm interested to see what this one can offer. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope I can entertain and be entertained by the many different stories and poems on this site.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:34 am
Iggy says...

Welcome to the site!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:59 am
TimmyJake says...

Welcome to YWS! :)
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:56 am
Pompadour says...

Welcome to YWS, Crimson! c:
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:43 am
TheUnknownWriter says...

Welcome to YWS, Crimson! I am a fan of the more darker side of fiction so I'm looking forward to reading some of your works! I hope you enjoy it here by the way! :D
"I don't wanna be heard, I wanna be listened to." - Twenty One Pilots |-/

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:28 pm
Steggy says...

Hello, and welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here. :)
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
— Woodrow Wilson