z

Young Writers Society

Not so much of an introduction...

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:12 pm
zoeann says...

I seriously hope I am doing this right...

To be quite frank I am not quite sure what the outcome of using this platform is going to be. But, I sincerely hope it will be a positive one! With that being said, I am not some writing Goddess with immaculate spelling with the consistent ability to captivate readers. However, I try. I try my very best- and according to all those self fulfilling prophesies that's the main thing right? Trying?

So I took it upon myself to venture into this new void. This new space on the web, somewhat extremely far from my comfort zone. So, yeah...

I guess that's not much of introduction, but it'll suffice.

Hi I'm Zoe, I'm kind of a failing musician and failing scientist. So, may as well try out writing- right?

(Nice to meet you as well.)

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:41 pm
View Likes
RSTorres says...

*monotone voice* Hi, Zoe.

Is it my turn to share? *looks around group* Oh, it is? Okay.

Hi, I'm Irene. I'm kind of a failing disc jockey and failing entrepreneur. But despite our failures, I have learned to do good by putting those less fortunate first and offering when I can.

I have gone out of my comfort zone so many times that I don't even think Merriam Webster has ever discovered a word for the particular amount yet. So you and I will be the greatest, if not hilariously sarcastic, friends.

I am eccentric. Duh. I also love reading about super, duper, really, really hot male leads. Double duh.

I also happen to really like your post because it shows how well we will definitely get along. Hahah, welcome to YWS, Zoe.
"live like a warrior"

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:53 pm
zoeann says...

Irene, you sound like a very, very good human.

I can empathise with the "failing entrepreneur" too, as I have been doing this course called Young Enterprise alongside my studies and it's safe to say that I am far from being a millionaire... :D

I am utterly sarcastic. My humour is somewhat so discrete no one know whether I am being serious or not. I am glad we share that too! Moreover, I do love a strong and handsome "knight in shiny armour" sort of guy when reading some gushy novel! Are you my double?!

Thank you for your welcome! It feels ace.

Z x

(I think I replied to your comment right... I don't know how this darn thing works!) :)

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:46 pm
LadySpark says...

Hey there! Welcome to YWS!
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:47 pm
Stori says...

Money isn't everything you know, and those "male leads" tend to disappoint... but where are my manners? I'm Stori. I've been around for a while, so let me know if you need any help. Or tell somebody in a light green username; that works too. ^Someone like Spark for instance.
"The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
Miles Vorkosigan

"You can be an author if you learn to paint pictures with words."
Brian Jacques

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:26 pm
Pompadour says...

Welcome, welcome! YWS is amazing if you're really keen about building up your writing skills, or even the ability to give constructive criticism! Buzz me or any of the other moderators--who are the people in light or dark green--if you have any questions/concerns~
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse