z

Young Writers Society

Introduction

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:53 pm
Faith003 says...

Okay, this is slightly weird. I, honestly, have absolutely no idea what I'm getting into. I guess I'll start with a description of myself? Will that help?
I choose to go by Faith on the internet, mostly. I'm thirteen years old, and I am genderfluid, and aromantic, although that has nothing to do with my writing skills, I thought I'd include that anyway. I'm not too great at English, I'm going to be blunt-I'm estimated to get a B or C in my English exam, and that's the best of all my levels. I guess I've always really enjoyed writing, just never been self confident enough to share it with other people.

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:16 am
FeatherPen says...

Welcome to YWS Faith,
Online introductions do seem weird don’t they?

You are definitely in the right place. I hope you will find it a supportive place to start sharing your writing and I’m sure the reviews you get will help you improve. YWS is also fun and sometimes ridiculous. :smt032 If you feel a bit lost on the site or would like a more experienced member to give you some help, the buddy system may be useful (and I’ve just become a mentor and am looking for a mentee :smt003 ). clubs/1127

If you consider being gender fluid part of your identity you may also like this club clubs/77 which is a bit quiet at the moment but I’m sure would be happy to see you.

I look forward to seeing you around and hopefully reading some of your writing. :smt006
The world is what you make of it and the universe how you dream.
Previously FerranWright

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:33 am
EternalRain says...

Hello, Faith!! Welcome to the site! :) We're all very supportive here and if you have any questions or need anyone to talk to, don't hesitate to go to anyone!
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:32 am
Iggy says...

Welcome to the site, Faith!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:49 am
Pompadour says...

Welcome to the YWS! c:
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:35 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Hello Faith! Welcome to YWS!

It's so good to see another genderfluid person around! I hope you enjoy hanging around with us on the site, and I also hope we can help you improve somewhat. We're friendly and we don't bite! Promise!

See you around.

~ Scar. ^^
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
— Euripides