z

Young Writers Society

I know you, so why not say hi? :D

Reviews: 0
Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:51 pm
surprisinglyme21 says...

Well.....technically i don't know you, know you, but as writers, I do know that there are a few traits that we all share, which makes us unique, and friends. It also makes the whole socializing thing a bit less awkward when you are around people with the same passions as yourself, and thats all I'm looking for on this site. People with the love for poetry, and words and all that it has to offer!

I'd be delighted to talk people who share my opinions, or, are against it! Anyone is welcome :)

And btw...hi, i'm Shai :)

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:02 pm
Vervain says...

Hello, Shai! Welcome to YWS, and I hope you have a great day!

If you have any questions about the site and how it works, feel free to ask me or basically anyone else with a light or dark green username—we're Junior Moderators and Global Moderators, so we're here to keep the site running smoothly! Or you can make a post in the Questions and Answers subforum, of course.

Welcome, welcome, welcome!
stay off the faerie paths

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:16 pm
SkyeWalker says...

Hello! Welcome to YWS, I hope you stay! :D
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:34 am
EternalRain says...

Hello! Welcome to YWS! ^-^ I'm looking forward to reading some of your poems in the future!!
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:34 pm
Pompadour says...

Hi, hi! Welcome to the YWS~ Feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators if you need any help navigating the site!

See you around~ ^.^
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind