Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:01 am
brokenbeastxx says...

Hello! I'm Megan. I'm new here and still trying to figure this website out:) :D
Megan Unknown

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:30 am
FeatherPen says...

Well then welcome to YWS Megan, it takes a while to figure out at first and occasionally I still find out something new on here. If you would like someone to show you the ropes and be your mentor you could check this club out clubs/1127/wall
Feel free to message me if you are stuck with anything (or a mod if it's anything serious, their names are in green). :D By the way your profile picture is awesome and I like how it matches your user name.
I look forward to seeing you around and hopefully reading more of your poems (the one you posted is lovely), Ferran :smt006
The world is what you make of it and the universe how you dream.
Previously FerranWright

Reviews: 3
Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:08 pm
brokenbeastxx says...

Thank you!! :D
Megan Unknown

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:53 pm
View Likes
Pompadour says...

Welcome to YWS, Megan! It takes a while to find your way around the site, but check out FAQ for New Users and it'll answer most of your questions~ Besides that, feel free to buzz me or any of the other moderators (those are the people with their names in green) if you need any help!

See you around. c:
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:29 pm
View Likes
deleted21 says...

Welcome to the site, Megan! I'm sure you'll find your way around in no time! :D

Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero