z

Young Writers Society

hi!

Reviews: 0
Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:16 am
throughtherabbithole says...

hey I'm Jessy! i'm 14 and I'm hoping to make friends as well as share my work, i have no idea how this website works, considering i just joined so please bare with me. I'm into music, tv shows, flowers meditation and travel!

say hi to me and tell me all about you! i'd love to know (:
there's faith and there's sleep, we need to pick one please because faith is to be awake and to be awake is for us to think and for us to think is to be alive

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:24 am
EternalRain says...

Hello Jessy! :D Welcome to the site! If you need help with anything about how the site works, feel free to ask anyone here. :)

What are some of your favorite TV shows? :O I liked Once Upon a Time, Avatar TLA, and a few others. c: Love to know some you enjoy!!~
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:38 am

haha!! hii! I've always wanted to start Once Upon A Time! but i watch way too many tv shows! i love the walking dead, bates motel, supernatural, I'm on season 2 or 3 of GOT, i loooooove pretty little liars, i watch so many shows it'd take me forever to tell!!
there's faith and there's sleep, we need to pick one please because faith is to be awake and to be awake is for us to think and for us to think is to be alive

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:39 am
View Likes
Remy020 says...

Hi throughtherabbithole i am new also! :) :)
To write is to write is to write is to write is to write is to write is to write is to write.
Gertrude Stein.

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.
Audrey Hepburn.

http://www.brainyquote.com

Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:40 am

hi remy020!

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:59 am
Rook says...

Hello Jessy! Welcome to YWS! If you need any help with the site, feel free to ask me! I love to help ^^
Also if you need a friend, I'm here for you. :)
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:57 am
Pompadour says...

Hi, and welcome! Feel free to buzz me or any of the mods if you need anything~ It takes a while to settle in, but YWS is absolutely fabulous--you'll have a great time here. c:
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

Besides, if you want perfection, write a haiku. Anything longer is bound to have some passages that don't work as well as they might.
— Philip Pullman