z

Young Writers Society

My best ever story!

Reviews: 0
Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:49 pm
View Likes
EbonyGinger says...

So, today I had to hand in my English Project after having spent 6 weeks on creating it. It was nothing special, just a story that I had put a lot of passion into that I had printed out this morning. I read it to my teacher, and he said it was amazing and that I should join a young writers blog and SELF-PUBLISH! I was over the moon, and am still working on the book and its two sequels that will come! :smt003
Can't wait to show you guys how far I've got!
From
OWWLLLSSSSSSSSSSS :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 OWWLLLSSSSSSSSSSS

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:39 pm
View Likes
steampowered says...

Hi Ebony! Welcome to the website! I'm steampowered, a (currently retired) mod on YWS, and you can feel free to let me know if you have any questions about the site. Or you can ask the active moderators, who have the light and dark green usernames, or the admins with the red usernames.

On this site you'll find we tend to be very honest and thorough in our reviews, so hopefully you'll get some useful advice and feedback. I definitely recommend uploading some of your work to the site to be critiqued, although it costs points to publish a work so you'll have to earn some points through writing reviews for other users. The longer (and hopefully better quality) they are, the more points you'll get!

Oh, and one more thing - I have some experience with the self-publishing side of things, so if you ever need any help with that let me know and I'll be more than happy to assist or nudge you in the right direction. There are definitely some good places to self-publish and you end up with something that looks great and doesn't cost that much.

Happy writing, and I'm looking forward to reading your work! :3
-steampowered-
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:29 am
Dracula says...

Hey, welcome to the sight! YWS will be really useful to you if you already have a story to upload. We're basically free editors. :) Enjoy!
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:46 pm
deleted21 says...

Can't wait to read your story! Hope to find it soon in the Green room! :D

Enjoy your stay!

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:39 pm
Pompadour says...

Hi, and welcome!
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

475 Reviews

Reviews: 475
Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:32 pm
Apricity says...

Welcome to YWS!
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:40 pm
Steggy says...

Welcome to the family! Hope you enjoy it here. ^-^
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart