z

Young Writers Society

Hi!

Reviews: 0
Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:41 am
View Likes
sammielovestowrite says...

Hi! I'm Sharmatha, but you can call me Sammie. I'm a 19 year old female from India, studying biotechnolgy. But what I really want to do is write! Writing is something I've always enjoyed doing. I'm especially good with short stories and communicative writing. Through this website, I hope to write many wonderful pieces, meet other writers, improve my writing skills and learn as much as I can!!!! :smt003
P.S I love reading books, especially fantasy novels!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:59 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hi Sammie! I'm Magestorrow, but you can call me Mage. :D
Welcome to YWS! I hope that you enjoy being a part of this website. I have, and I've only been here three months as of yesterday! If you ever want me to review any of your work, or just have some questions, feel free to talk to me. :D
I'm a big fan of fantasy myself, and all of my stories are fantasy, with the exception of The Waiting Game. What fantasy books do you like?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:29 pm
View Likes
deleted21 says...

Hey there Sammie! c: I bet you'll enjoy it here and find it helpful!

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:32 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

Hello and welcome to YWS! :D
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:36 pm
View Likes
passenger says...

Hi Sammie! Welcome to the site; I hope you have a great time here! I'm looking forward to reading your work.
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

Random avatar

Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:24 pm
View Likes
elorascamardo says...

Hi Sammie! My name is Elora and I am a 17 year old in the USA! I wrote a dystopian fantasy novella! You can buy it for .99 cents on amazon through kindle which you can download to any device! Here is a link if you want to check it out/buy it! http://amzn.com/B01900LKHC

Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:52 pm
sammielovestowrite says...

my favourite fantasy series would have to be Harry Potter (duh!). And I also love "A Song of Ice and Fire". I also liked Artemis Fowl and Percy Jackson!

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:25 pm
Pompadour says...

Hi, hi! Welcome to the YWS~ Feel free to buzz me or any of the mods (those are the folks in light/dark green) if you have any questions!
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero