z

Young Writers Society

Hi! :D

Reviews: 0
Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:33 am
View Likes
UnravelMyHeart says...

Hi, I am new here. The name's Onna and I am 16 years old. I have been writing for only a few years, but I have fallen in love with it. Every moment I can spare I work on writing a new poem or try for the 100th time to write that story I always dream of writing. (maybe one day :P) So yeah that's pretty much it. Also, I am a huge fan of 30 Seconds to Mars, Imagine Dragons, and tons of Christian artist such as Casting Crowns and Tenth Avenue North.
Last edited by UnravelMyHeart on Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:33 am
View Likes
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

Welcome @UnravelMyHeart!! On behalf of all the crazies in this large family we call YWS, welcome!
I really hope you enjoy your time with us, and that great works of literature and amazing reviews shall sprout from your username! :P

If you ever find yourself in a pickle (albeit literal or figurative) or just have any queries about the site or anything else, feel free to ask me or any other green (dark and light green) or red usernames... We're the staff of this family. (and the craziest :-) )

Welcome once again, and may this be the start of a glorious and prosperous time for you!
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:33 am
deleted21 says...

It's great to have here, Hope! c: And, Imagine Dragons! They're legends! <3
Last edited by deleted21 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:11 pm
View Likes
passenger says...

Hey Hope! I hope you have a great time on the site! If you ever want to chat, you can shoot me a PM/IM. I'm a huge fan of music as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of your writing! If you ever need a review, I'm only a message away. c:
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:11 pm
UnravelMyHeart says...

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:44 am
TimmyJake says...

Heyyy, welcome to YWS! If you ever need any help with anything, be sure to let me know. c: And keep persisting with that story! Someday you'll make it, and all those years will be so, so worth the end result. :)

Welcome, again! Love your username and name. Both are so prettyy.
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:12 pm
Pompadour says...

Welcome to YWS! Great to have you on-board~ :D
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
— Thomas Neill