z

Young Writers Society

NEW!!!!

Reviews: 0
Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:41 am
BreR73 says...

So I'm new to the site :shock: :shock: :shock: I'm not new to writing, yet I have never shown anyone any of my work before.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:54 am
Steggy says...

Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, you can ask the mods (in this color or this color). I hope to read some of the stories you write. What do you like to write?
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:13 am
View Likes
EternalRain says...

Hey, welcome to YWS! :D What kinds of genres of writing do you like to write? How about reading? :D Hope you enjoy it here! ^-^
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:26 am
View Likes
fukase says...

Hi.
Don't be shy to show your works to others. My friend once said that if you write but you don't let people read, it is the same as writing diaries. But diaries are meant to be read by others. Time will allow you. So don't worry!
Welcome to YWS. You can also ask mods in red colors too. All the best.
~Memo
I love Koku.
He is damn cute and should be the main character
and not some lazy old man that supposedly genius but a sucker in his own life.
Koku is Koku.
Koku is CUTE.
~ B-The Beginning (A Netflix Anime.)

Reviews: 0
Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:43 pm
BreR73 says...

I want others to read my work, byt I always get writers block and then don't want to show it. If any of you want to see it email me bkilbourn28@trschools.org

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:06 pm
TimmyJake says...

Hey there and welcome to YWS!

Don't be shy at showing everyone your work. It takes a bit of courage in the beginning, as we all were unsure and kind of worried what everyone would think... but don't be. I'm sure your writing is wonderful. c: Posting it will not only help you want to write more (the feedback is so helpful for that!), but you'll receive reviews that'll help your writing so much.

We try to approach pieces with a gentle hand, too - so don't be worried of having someone slam your piece. c: I really hope you decide to post something. I'd review itttt.
Welcome to YWS!
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:11 pm
HopeSummers101 says...

Welcome! I just joined too! Don't be afraid to share your writing, I'm sure it's great! :D

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm
Pompadour says...

Welcome to YWS!
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:44 am
deleted21 says...

O_O You've never shown your works to anyone before? Howww?

Ignore my weirdness, but, everytime I write something, I go running to my mum to show that! XD

Silly me! But, welcome to the site, mate! :)

What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare