z

Young Writers Society

Hi, I'm Infinitywriter!

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:38 am
View Likes
infinitywriter says...

Hi everyone! Joining the flow of newbies, I'm Faith! (or Infinitywriter, if you prefer) If you have any pointers for me that would be great because I'm kinda lost... :P

Well, a little bit about me, I guess? I'm fifteen years old, I love music, art and writing. I'm pretty new on Figment, too, but I'll probably just be posting the same stuff here as I have on there. For all you instrument lovers out there, I play the cello, viola, violin, piano, guitar, and organ. Haven't gotten around to learning any woodwinds or brass yet, though. :P Both of my parents are artists, so I've been trained in that area since I was little and have a passion for creating art. Writing is just another form of art that I enjoy, and I'm excited to be a part of this community!

Happy writing!

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:51 am
Vervain says...

Hey, and welcome to YWS!

Here on YWS, we have a give-and-take system—in order to post your work, you use points, obviously, and you gain points by reviewing others' work. This is to make sure that everyone gets feedback on what they post, so on and so forth, and it also helps you develop as a writer!

Works in the Green Room have less than 2 reviews on them—basically, they're being broadcast to the site as needing more feedback. They're also worth a bit more in points when you spend time on a review!

And I'm so jealous of how many instruments you play. :P I wanted to play a lot more than I do—I played flute in middle school, and sang alto (and soprano, and tenor xD) in my high school choir, and that already took up most of my time. How do you do it? :P

I'm sure you'll fit in great here! Again, welcome, and have a great day!
stay off the faerie paths

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:12 pm
Pompadour says...

Welcome!
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:49 pm
Lavvie says...

Welcome to YWS! :)

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:53 am
deleted21 says...

I play the cello, viola, violin, piano, guitar, and organ.

Whoa! :o That-is-awesome! Welcome to the site!

274 Reviews

Reviews: 274
Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:06 pm
cleverclogs says...

Yesss! Welcome to YWS, fellow violist! :D
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams

This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:59 pm
Steggy says...

Welcome! c:
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice