z

Young Writers Society

Hi! I'm new!

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:55 pm
View Likes
crobbins says...

Hi! I just joined yesterday! I'm loving the site already. My review team is a TON of fun! :D :D :D

Anyways, my name is Caitlin, and I'm 14. I love writing, but I love helping people write, and reviewing even more! Ever since I took a collaborative writing course I've been in love with helping other people develop their stories, and help them make their stories as perfect as possible.

My favorite genre to write is horror/suspense, but my friends say I'm the best at short, sad stories with more meaning. I love reading poems, but I'm rubbish at writing them. I also love HP fan fiction *cough* Drarry *cough*.

I have a lot of hobbies, including dance, playing violin with my school orchestra, and playing minecraft with my homies.

When I get out of school, I either want to be a forensic psychologist or an architect. I just can't decide!

Anyways, I'd love to meet a ton of people on here! If you ever want someone to proofread before you post something, I'm here! Thanks!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Happy Writing!
<3
"A writer is a world trapped within a person. . ."
<3

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:49 am
FeatherPen says...

Welcome Caitlin,
I’ve seen you around so much today that I presumed you had been around a while, especially with 26 reviews under your belt and a shiny star.
I also play the Violin (In fact I should be practicing now, as it is the end of year performance this weekend)

If you are interested in hp fan fiction you might like to see Hogwarts:Afterwards a story book I’m part of and which is currently accepting.

I look forward to seeing you around and once again welcome to YWS!
:smt006
The world is what you make of it and the universe how you dream.
Previously FerranWright

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:25 pm
Pompadour says...

Welcome to YWS! Feel free to buzz me or any of the moderators (those are the people in light and dark green) if you have any questions!
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:30 pm
Steggy says...

Welcome to YWS! :D
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:34 am
deleted21 says...

Wow! :D You already have two stars! You love HP! You want to be a forensic psychologist!

Don't argue, you're awesome! :D

Welcome to the site!

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights