z

Young Writers Society

A Poem of Poison Daggers

Reviews: 1
Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:22 pm
View Likes
epiphanylove says...

Hello to all!

My name is Epiphany, and I'm a 17 year old female poet and sometimes prose writer. I've performed in numerous slam poetry events in my area and placed fourth in this year's competition! Writing is my passion in life and I can't wait to expand on it. I find great depth of brilliance in words.

My favorite writers include George Orwell, T.S. Eliot, and Robert Frost. I can't wait to get my hands on the Orwell books I've recently ordered...

Besides writing, my hobbies included eating pizza, downing coffee, daydreaming and turning them into words, and talking to others. I look forward to reading, becoming inspired by, and writing for you all.

--Epiphany
Freedom is the freedom to that say 2 plus 2 make four. If that is granted, all else follows.--George Orwell

524 Reviews

Reviews: 524
Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:11 am
View Likes
felistia says...

Hi epiphanylove, Felistia here. Welcome and I hope you have fun on the YWS.

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:14 am
View Likes
passenger says...

Hello, and welcome! Your name is absolutely beautiful. c: I look forward to getting to know you around the site~
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:09 am
View Likes
Sherri says...

Hello Epiphany!
Welcome to the site :)
I love your username; it's very pretty!
I also love poetry; I can't wait to see what you post. Looking forward to seeing you around :D
* Hey, just in case this pit isn't actually bottomless, do you think maybe you could unstrap one of those long-fall boots of yours and shove me into it? Just remember to land on one foot... *
I love GLaDOS...

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:09 pm
View Likes
Pompadour says...

Welcome to YWS!
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

Reviews: 1
Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:17 pm
epiphanylove says...

Thank you all! I hope to help others, as well as post more poetry on here. I wish I had more time to perfect my prose. I've been writing prose since I was extremely young, can never find the time anymore. I love being a poet, prose gives me great writer's block.
Freedom is the freedom to that say 2 plus 2 make four. If that is granted, all else follows.--George Orwell

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:44 pm
View Likes
deleted21 says...

Hello, poet person, welcome to YWS and hope you enjoy your stay! :D

Nothing says criminal activity like strong bones. ;)
— Magebird