z

Young Writers Society

New Here :3

Reviews: 0
Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:33 am
novawolf805 says...

Um, hullo. My name is novawolf805, although I generally go by Nova. My friend told me about the website and I got interested in it immediately and here I am, introducing myself. I've done many websites like this including fanfiction sites, writing sites, and roleplaying sites. I hope I enjoy it here, and I can't wait to see all the wonderful pieces of work everyone makes!

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:20 am
Lefty says...

Welcome to the site, Nova! I hope you enjoy your time here as well! Let me know if you have any questions and I'd love to help you out. :)

-Lefty
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:37 pm
Steggy says...

Hi and welcome to YWS! :D

I hope you enjoy it here as much as anyone else! If you have any question, I can help or the mods (those people in the green and dark green colors; the red peeps are the administrators).

Steggy
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:48 pm
TheSilverFox says...

Welcome to the YWS, Nova (I approve of your profile pic, by the way. :wink:)! It's nice to meet you, and may you have a great time on the site! If you have any questions, or there's something that you're curious about, don't hesitate to talk to either me or the rest of the mods (the ones whose names are green/dark green). We'll be more than happy to answer your questions. :D
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:26 pm
Pompadour says...

Not to sound biased or anything, but YWS beats all them other websites. ;) Welcome!
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:44 am
steampowered says...

What Pomp said. I've been a member of other writing websites in the past but I've never found any quite as good as YWS.

Welcome to the site, and feel free to let one of us know if you have any questions! :D
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:16 pm
Pretzelstick says...

~Hello Nova
Welcome to YWS!
I think that you will enjoy this website a tons! As the two above posts said, it really is the best writers website out there. What genre do you like to write in and what it your favorite book?

~Pretzel
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:48 pm
Rook says...

Hey Nova!
Is that Vulpix in your profile picture? I love vulpix! :D
I can't wait to read some of your writing. Let me know if you have any questions about the site or if you need any help. c:
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:11 pm
LordZeus says...

welcome! I like vulpix, but I prefer ninetales :D I'm sure you'll learn to like it here. We all do!

Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica