z

Young Writers Society

Hi, I'm L.C.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:14 pm
LCYork says...

Hi there!

I'm L.C York. (Or more so, that is my alias.) I'm new to YWS, I decided to join because of the NaNoWriMo challenge. I am currently a sophomore in college. I use to write everyday in High School but once I reached university I just didn't have the time. However,I want to get back into the swing of things. I have an idea, but my time is super limited between the
12 hours a week I spend in class,plus homework and my part-time job so my main problem is finding the time to actually sit down a write.

So,that's me. I look forward to speaking with you all in the future!

L.C

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:00 pm
Lefty says...

Welcome to YWS, L.C. York! I hope you enjoy your time here on the site. I totally get how it can be hard to find the time to write. Have you checked out Club NaNoWriMo 2015? (clubs/2274) A bunch of us who are participating in NaNo are part of that group. It's a great place to chat, post updates, ask questions, etc... Anyway, let me know if you have any questions!

Oh, and I'm Lefty by the way. It's nice to meet you!
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

260 Reviews

Reviews: 260
Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:54 am
TriSARAHtops says...

Welcome to YWS, LC! Glad to have you join us! I'm Sarah, or Tri, or whatever other nickname you can think of.

I know the struggle of not being able to find time to write. It sucks, but hopefully being able to talk about writing here on YWS will help you get back into the habit.

Any questions, feel free to ask!
if we wait until we're ready
we'll be waiting
for the rest of our lives

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:57 pm
Pompadour says...

Welcome to the YWS! c:
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:37 pm
Pan says...

Welcome, LC!
Glad to have you here.
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:02 pm
steampowered says...

Welcome to YWS! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or want anything reviewed. :D
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:50 pm
Rook says...

Hi! You joined the right place for NaNoWriMo! We love that challenge here at YWS. I'm glad you're getting back into writing. I look forward to seeing you around the site! Let me know if you have any questions or need any help finding your way around. c:
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:07 pm
LordZeus says...

welcome bro to YWS!

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:54 am
Pretzelstick says...

Heya and welcome to YWS!

That's so cool that you are doing NaNo. I already admire you for this brave pursuit of feat, because I think that it's quite an accomplishment to write one novel in one month.

Hope that you can feel encouraged and grow and improve with your writing on here!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

476 Reviews

Reviews: 476
Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:40 pm
Apricity says...

Welcome to YWS! :)
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:22 pm
deleted21 says...

Welcome to the site, L.C! ^^

The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay