z

Young Writers Society

Hiiiiiiiiiii....

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:21 am
HarryLittleGirl says...

can anyone plzzzz help me write an arguementative essay on" it is necessary for the government to provide breakfast and lunch to the children"............so plzzzzz can anyone help me.......here are my points for necessary
Poor Family/ Needy
Healthy Meal :P :P :P :P
Save Money
:?: :?: :D :D :D :D :D :P :P
plzzzzzzz help meeeee with my workk....thxxx :D :D :D :) :) 8) 8)

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:43 am
niteowl says...

Hi there Harry and welcome to YWS!

If you really want help with your essay, I suggest doing your research, writing a draft, and then publishing it in the Publishing Center. That way you can get real reviews based on your specific points, but you're still doing the main work (which should be the case for a school assignment).

Let me know if you have any questions. HERE'S YOUR GIFT! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :x :P :evil: :twisted: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :smt001 :smt002 :smt003 :smt004 :pirate2: :pirate3: (: :smt006 :smt007 :smt008 :smt009 :smt010 :smt011 :smt012 :smt013 :smt014 :smt015 :smt016 :smt017 :smt019 :smt020 :smt021 :smt022 :smt023 :smt024 :smt026 :smt027 :smt028 :smt029 :smt031 :smt032 :smt034 :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:02 am
View Likes
Lumi says...

Welcome to YWS!

Niteowl is right on all counts! If you put together the basic format of your essay with your points, arguments, and references, then you're sure to get decent feedback in the Publishing Center! And if you want specific folks to review it, you can always ask either in person, or in the Will Review For Food forum.

I really hope you enjoy your time here! In no time at all, it'll become your internet home. Trust me. ;)

p.s. I fixed the thread title to remove the all-caps--just a guideline we follow on most threads. :]
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:06 am
Pompadour says...

Welcome to YWS!
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:35 pm
steampowered says...

Welcome to YWS! Feel free to ask me or one of the other mods (the ones with the green usernames) if you have any questions. :D
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:26 pm
LordZeus says...

Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll learn to love it here, we all do!

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:59 am
Pretzelstick says...

Heya and welcome to YWS! I hope that you have found the help with your essay that you need. If you have any further questions, please don't hesistate to PM me with them, I have done lot of essays and can probably help you if needed.

Hope that you really enjoy yourself here!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling