z

Young Writers Society

Hello

Reviews: 0
Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:19 pm
View Likes
Ouroboros says...

Well, this seems like an interesting place to settle for now. I think I'll stick around, cause a little mayhem.
I know how the birds fly, how the fishes swim, how animals run. But there is the Dragon. I cannot tell how it mounts on the winds through the clouds and flies through heaven. Today I have seen the Dragon.
~ Confucius

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:38 pm
View Likes
EscaSkye says...

Hehe, welcome to YWS! I'm pretty sure you're gonna find a lot of people to cause mayhem with :P.
Not anymore.

Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:40 pm
Ouroboros says...

Why, thank you, Esca of the Skye. There seem to be a lot of people around here to cause mayhem with.
I know how the birds fly, how the fishes swim, how animals run. But there is the Dragon. I cannot tell how it mounts on the winds through the clouds and flies through heaven. Today I have seen the Dragon.
~ Confucius

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:42 pm
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

Well, if you're looking to spread some mayhem around, you've found the right place. :P Welcome to YWS! I hope you have a great time here, and, if you have any questions, feel free to ask! :D
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:46 pm
Ouroboros says...

Thank you, Silver Fox. I believe I shall enjoy myself here. Questions? I have many questions, and many answers. But questions will do for now.

What are those odd little bits of text on the bottom of every page? And review? What is that and how do I do it?
~ Confucius

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:53 pm
View Likes
Firelight says...

Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Any questions you have, I would be glad to answer. Have fun!

~Fire
“You know a conjurer gets no credit when once he has explained his trick, and if I show you too much of my method of working, you will come to the conclusion that I am a very ordinary individual after all.”

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:54 pm
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Welcome to YWS, Ouroboros. May I call you Ouro? Or Boros? A review is constructive crit, both good and bad, that you give someone to improve their writing! This link should tell you what you need to know; The YWS Critique Sandwic!

As for the text at the bottom of the pages, those are quotes. Some of them were submitted by YWSers!

I hope you have fun causing mayhem! Enjoy your stay!
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:56 pm
Ouroboros says...

Thank you, Light Fire, for the welcome.

And than you, Scarlett of the Flame. Those answers are sufficient. I shall pursue that link at another time. I'm sure it will be very interesting. Ouro or Boros will do just fine.
~ Confucius

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:14 pm
Steggy says...

Hey welcome to YWS, Oreo (can I call you that?) I hope you enjoy it here and if you have any questions, I am sure this thread could help: FAQ by new members!.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Steggy
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:54 am
Ouroboros says...

Stegosaurus Rex, please do not call me Oreo. It is a slang term for people of color. Ouro or Boros, or even just Snake will work. Thank you for the welcome.
~ Confucius

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:46 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

Hi there! Welcome to YWS - love the name! I just finished watching FMA Brotherhood and all the homunculi had ouroboros tattoos!
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:19 pm
Pompadour says...

Welcome to YWS~! We do love some mayhem around here, especially if that mayhem is in the form of super-cool new members joining the crew~ c:
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:40 pm
deleted21 says...

Ah yeah! Welcome to the site, mate! :D

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:55 pm
erilea says...

Hey, Ouro! We can be mayhem buddies! (or not... >:])
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47