z

Young Writers Society

Hello from Iran!

Reviews: 0
Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:38 pm
View Likes
sinashan says...

Hi there
My name is Sina and I'm studying computer engineerin at university but writing has been my most favorite thing to do. I started writing when I was 12 but I left it for studying when i got into high school and then in university. But last summer I wrote two short stories and my inspirtaion engine just set off. But I write in my own language which is Persian and then translate it to English which makes it a bit hard. Anyways, happy to find here :D

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:32 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

Hello! Welcome to YWS! :D

I hope you enjoy it here and if you have any questions, this can help you with that: Your Questions, Answered!

Anyway, I hope you like YWS as much as anyone else here! If you have any questions, you can ask me or the mods.

Steggy
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:20 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Heya Sina!

Welcome to the YWS c:
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:45 pm
View Likes
Pompadour says...

MORE ESL USERS YAY

Welcome to YWS, sina! Persian is a beautiful language<3 I only wish I understood it, but the poetry and everything is askldfgh

What do you like to write? As in, short stories, poetry, novels, or...?
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:20 pm
View Likes
jumpingsheep says...

Welcome to YWS!! It's a fantastic community!
hello there

Reviews: 0
Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:30 am
sinashan says...

Pompadour wrote:MORE ESL USERS YAY

Welcome to YWS, sina! Persian is a beautiful language<3 I only wish I understood it, but the poetry and everything is askldfgh

What do you like to write? As in, short stories, poetry, novels, or...?

Yep Persian is really fantastic and it has a pure literature.
I moslty like writing short stories and novels. But as i'm a bit lazy in finishing long stories I started with short ones :) But i think i'll need help becuase my translations are really elementary and it doesn't give the real feeling as in its original language(if u know what i mean!)

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:56 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

Welcome to YWS. Glad to see tht we have another ESL user on here. It's so cool that you know how to speak Persian. If you have any questions about this please feel free to PM me with them and I would be glad to be if help. Also don't Frelimo shy innovating a story that you have been working on. Although I know that it may seem very personal,a lot ofusers are willing to help you improve by reviewing it. Cause after all putting your writing out there to get feedback just helps you improve.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:56 pm
erilea says...

Welcome to YWS, Sina!
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester