z

Young Writers Society

Hello there!

Reviews: 2
Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:48 pm
TwoHeadedDuck says...

Hello there everyone! I thought I'd say hi! I'm just an average secondary school student who loves writing and has been doing it ever since she could write. I love all genres, as long as it is written well, and have a habit of never finishing started stories. I'd love to have some help about how to use this site to its full, making the most from it. Bye!

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:48 pm
erilea says...

Hey, and welcome to Young Writers Society! Artemis here. I can't answer questions about coding or any of that stuff, but if you have any other question, I'll try my best to answer it!
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:30 pm
Steggy says...

Hello there!

Must I say, your username is quite something- I always wanted to see two-headed duck ;)

Anyway, welcome to YWS! Any questions you could have can be answered in this thread:
FAQ by New Users

^ it can answer questions like stars (which you can earn from reviewing and whatnot) to people that run the site (which is the mods in green, dark green, red, and orange-- however, orange is retired dark green mods; it explains it better).

Big Book of Codes

^This can help you with codes (and it has helped me). Like if you want to make some bold, it would be [b ] [/b ] *without the spaces*

I hope you enjoy it here and if you have any questions, let me know! Or ask the mods.

Steggy
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:21 am
Iggy says...

But your avatar only has one head... :(

I want a two-headed duck.

Welcome to YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:47 pm
Pompadour says...

Welcome to YWS, THD! XD
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

Reviews: 2
Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:18 pm
TwoHeadedDuck says...

Thanks for the great welcome guys! It's great to see this many friendly people here thanks again!.

A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac