z

Young Writers Society

Hi

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:46 am
ErebusTheAncient says...

Hi, Nice to meet you all! I have no idea what to say! :D I mainly write short pieces, involving mythology and fantasy elements!

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:55 pm
erilea says...

Hello, Erebus! Do you have an interest in Greek mythology? If so, then so do I! I especially love the Percy Jackson series and I love writing fanfictions. Welcome to Young Writers Society!
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

257 Reviews

Reviews: 257
Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:38 pm
Tuesday says...

Hello!

Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here ;)
What does it mean to be brave?

she/they

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:36 am
Pretzelstick says...

Heya Erubus,

Welcome to YWS. And by the way, it's OK not to have any idea what to say. This is just an introduction, you don't know how to really use this website yet. (btw, if you are looking for a cool avatar, I recommend that you go and check out this website that I personally recommend: http://www.avatarsdb.com/)Don't worry though, after a while YWS will get easier to navigate, with the help of other older members, and threads that you can refer to. Mythology sounds like a really really cool topic, although I obviously don't know anything about it. Whatever stories or genre you write, you should always feel free to post it on YWS, using the Publishing Center. It will go at first in the Green Room, until it gets two reviews.

If you have any questions, you can always feel free to PM(private message) me and I will be glad to explain anything that you would like to know. Also, a lot of people don't know this, so I would just like to let you in on a little secret. You can always expand the text box where you write stuff, which is helpful because it helps you with your the size of your reply.

Here are some links that I like to share with new members( some that I would wanted to have known about before)

The YWS Reviewing Dictionary - A rich library of articles written on experts to get you started on reviewing critiques techniques.

The Big Book of YWS Codes - A quick and easy guide that explains every code option that we have in the books here.

Content Ratings Guidelines - This is necessary to know this information before posting anything, so that you can accurately label for the readers to know about this.

viewtopic.php?f=153&t=19230- Just if you were wondering about why these stars are under people's usernames.

I hope that this post helps you!

~Pretzelstick
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:05 am
Iggy says...

Hey you! Welcome! :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
— Leo J. Burke