z

Young Writers Society

Hi!

Reviews: 0
Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:36 am
View Likes
cherokee says...

Hallo, I'm completely new to YWS but I'm hoping it'll improve my writing and I'll make a lot of friends.

Hope this is gonna be fun!

~cherokee the death-cat~

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:25 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

Hey there!

Welcome to YWS!

If I may ask, what do you like to write?

There are some threads that could help you answer the questions of YWS (knowing you are new and all):

FAQ by New User

^ this gives you answers as to from the questions to ask people (which are the pretty colored moods) to review stars (which at 5 reviews you get a star and a chatbar!)
If you have a question and want a answer, this thread can help you: Questions and Answers

If you're into role-playing, then Storybooking is for you!

Storybook Rules & Resources

Overall, I hope you have a questions don't be afraid to ask me!

Steggy
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:46 pm
PickledChrissy says...

Welcome to YWS! Enjoy your stay! :D
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:50 pm
RagingLive says...

Welcome, welcome!! *Blows paper kazoo*
I'm sure that you will have lots of fun as there are many here who love to laugh! If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me!

~RagingLive
'Cause your own story, is the safest place you'll ever be
~Echosmith

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:56 pm
erilea says...

Welcome to YWS, Cherokee!
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:32 am
Pretzelstick says...

welcome to YWS Cherokee. Btw Imma just wondering if your username is derived from the Native American tribe that is named this (and still some members exist to this present day). I really hope that you enjoy your stay here, and I'm very encouraged by your positive attitude and that you are assuring yourself that this will be "fun". Because trust me, it will be fun. Here are a couple of helpful links that I like to give to the newbies, because I personally wish that someone could have given them to me when I was fresh here:

The YWS Reviewing Dictionary - A rich library of articles written on experts to get you started on reviewing critiques techniques.

The Big Book of YWS Codes - A quick and easy guide that explains every code option that we have in the books here.

Content Ratings Guidelines - This is necessary to know this information before posting anything, so that you can accurately label for the readers to know about this.

viewtopic.php?f=153&t=19230- Just if you were wondering about why these stars are under people's usernames.

I truly hope that this post helps you. If you have any questions, please just feel free to PM(private message) me.

It's all fixed now @LordZeus
Last edited by Pretzelstick on Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:01 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

@Pretzelstick please say Native American tribe, not Indian, as I'm an Indian (from India) and comments like that lead to confusion. Plus, my Native American friends don't like the term 'Red Indian' or 'Indian" and prefer Native American.

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:06 pm
Amnesia says...

Welcome to YWS
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:04 am
Iggy says...

Welcome to the site! Love the username. :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
— Abraham Heschel