z

Young Writers Society

oh god

Reviews: 0
Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:31 pm
hakyxons says...

omg hi im haley and im new...very new literally i think i joined an hour ago i have no idea what im doing :?

im super shy and awkward idk what to do w myself oh no

what is this place? i was just looking for a writing forum and this came up but because i'm so new i have no idea how anything works
i can't help this awful energy

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:37 am
Steggy says...

Hello Welcome to YWS!

There are a dozen possibilities on this site such as reviewing (to earn stars and points- which could be used to publish stories and stuff; you publish stuff via Publish Center on the black space bar on the top and people review it to help you with stories and such ^^) And SBing (which is where you make a character and you be that character in the role-playing game; This explains it more thoroughly Storybook Resources.)

Helpful Answers To Your Many Questions of YWS

Here is a topic that could answer any of your questions but the most important thing about YWS is having fun and reviewing. Since reviewing could expand your thought process or something. Not entirely sure, but I hope you enjoy YWS as me and everyone else does!

If you have any questions, ask me or the mods in the pretty colors!

Steggy
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:57 am
View Likes
steampowered says...

Welcome to YWS! We're all a very friendly bunch here and one of the best things about YWS is the sheer range of stuff you can do (posting literary works, reviewing, chatting, forums, a people tab for status updates, storybooking, blogs...)

Like Steggy said, if you ever get stuck with anything, the mods will definitely be happy to help you out. The red usernames are for our admins, green for our moderators, and orange / bold blue for retired mods. If you ever see posts by a user with a black username, that's Nate, the founder of the site. He's a busy guy, so if you have queries it's probably best to contact one of the coloured usernames instead. :D
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:14 am
Iggy says...

Hi Haley! Welcome!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria