Young Writers Society

Why am I here?

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:40 am
View Likes
Deskro says...

Hey guys and girls.

I'm a noob at both writing and forums so please excuse my fails that are bound to surface.
I'm currently attempting to write my first novel at 22 and believe I need some anonymous support as friends and family tend to be too nice.

I'm going to try blogging in order to present the progress of my story and share the journey with as many people as I can.

I hope that you guys can help motivate me and suggest ideas, while in turn I inspire you guys and in the end hopefully provide something that you will enjoy reading.

I hope to hear from you soon. I can barely contain my excitement!

Thanks for reading,
Deskro

Reviews: 4
Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:31 am
DoubleOJellO says...

I see that you're kind of struggling.
I will follow you for now and (Sort of) help you.
No, I'm not TOO nice.

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:17 am
deleted21 says...

Oh :D Hello there! I'm sure we all are here to help each other in different ways, so, you've come to the right place! Don't hesitate to ask questions and try out new stuff.

I wish you luck with your novel and I'm now excited for you! :)

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:38 am
steampowered says...

Welcome to YWS! This site is really nice, because we're all very friendly and honest in our feedback. Before I joined I was absolutely terrified at the thought of being a published author because I got so nervous when people read my work.

Now, I like to think I'm quite hardened to criticism and I've picked up one or two useful tips during my time here. Reviewing on the site has also helped me - I've become much, much better at critiquing than previously, and that has dramatically improved my ability to plan stories and spot plot-holes early on.

So I'm sure YWS will really help you with your writing, in a number of different ways. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. :D
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

Reviews: 0
Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:30 pm
And says...

welcome to YWS!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:17 am
Iggy says...

Welcome to YWS!!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll