z

Young Writers Society

Intro?..

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:42 pm
Emlii says...

Hi :) If someone could help me get started that would be great. Newbie!!
I only really write for fun, but my family really enjoy reading what I do write for some reason...:D Normally quite dark and gothic stories, though I'm not. A bit of romance is quite fun to write aswell? Looking forward to start :smt020

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:15 am
Dracula says...

All the best stories are dark stories. :D Nice to meet you, Emlii! I'm Dracula but don't worry, I won't bite. As a start, I suggest you head to the Publishing Center and post one of your stories. Also, the best way to get to know people is to go in the Randomosity forum... plus it's fun.
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:43 am
Caesar says...

Welcome to yws, we love fun ^^

If you'd like people to help you improve, posting a work is definitely the place to start. We also have a Knowledge Base, where people ask questions and get advice (not just writing related either). And speaking of fun with writing, I recommend you check out our storybook forum. Stories are even more fun when they're collaborative, after all.

See you around~
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:24 pm
Love says...

Welcome to the site, Emlii! ^_^ I did not see Dracula bite anyone... Not YET anyway. And Holofernes is a unicorn. So you're safe from them at least :3 Some people here eat souls and stuff. >_> So yeah <_< whispers Beware of Draknghar... :3

Dark stories are great! :D What are some of your favourite dark stories? :) Mine is perhaps "Herbert West: Reanimator" or "The Colour Out Of Space", both by H.P. Lovecraft XD
I was Amareth :)

Reviews: 0
Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:33 pm
And says...

Hey Emlii!

I'm sure you'll love it here.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:16 am
Iggy says...

Welcome to YWS! Lemme know if you need anything!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet