Young Writers Society

I am Dino-Mite!

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:18 pm
Steggy says...

Hello YWS!

I am new here (or rather, two days old). I enjoy reading Sci-fi novels and really, really want to read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and other novels. I also like writing Sci-fi stuff and hoping people will enjoy them.
I came from Wattpad and from what I see, YWS is so nicer and the reviewers help the authors I think that is a great idea. I love YWS so far and people here are so nice :)
I hope to continue along on here and publish stories that people will enjoy!

Steggy
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

214 Reviews

Reviews: 214
Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:57 pm
View Likes
artybirdy says...

Coincidently, today’s banner matches your thread title. :D

Welcome, Steggy. I’m glad you love it here. I used to be on Wattpad myself few years ago but left it because I found YWS. I agree that people are nicer here, and I can say for sure you’d be helped in improving your writing skills. :)

Personally, I’m not a big fan of Sci-Fi. However, if you have any short stories you’d like me to check out, let me know and I’ll give it a try.

Hope to see you reviewing soon!
[center]Previously known as ArtStyx[/center]

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:45 am
View Likes
TheUnknownWriter says...

Hey, Steggy! Welcome to YWS, and I'm glad you're enjoying it here:D Love your avvie by the way! I've been getting into sci-fi stuff recently so if you have any short stories- like artybirdy said- I'd be happy to review it! :)
"I don't wanna be heard, I wanna be listened to." - Twenty One Pilots |-/

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:17 pm
View Likes
Love says...

Welcome to the site yo! ^_^ You seem to be enjoying it here, so that's great :D As the two people above me said, if you are in need of reviews, talk to them!! ^__^ (Not me D: I don't like reviewing gaaahh >_<). Is the Stegosaurus your favourite dinosaur? :3
I was Amareth :)

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:17 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

I love your enthusiasm so far! Welcome to YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus