Young Writers Society

The Archer has gatecrashed y'all

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:31 pm
View Likes
micamouth says...

Hello, I'm Sagitta, and I have no life.
Well, I do, but that's private and none of your business.
I'm a writer. I'm primarily a fantasy writer, mixing elements of action and adventure and mystery. I'm dreading the day that I'll have to write romantic stuff in my stories, because we all know that's going to happen -glares at 'those two'- I've no idea how I'll do it, as I can hardly stand mild make outage (Izzy reference, you Nephilim out there).

Anyway, my life usually consists of school, art, books, games, and anime. School? I enjoy it, but it's hard. Art? Sketcher and watercolour painter by trade. Books? Two words - Shadowhunter Chronicles. Also, Chronicles of Ancient Darkness and Chronicles of Narnia. I like chronicles. Games? Minecraft, The Endless Forest (more an experience than a game), Pokemon, various apps, looking into some MMORPGS and TTRPGS. Anime? Fairy Tail, SAO, Death Note, FMAB, Vampire Knight. Most watched - Fairy Tail.

That's me.
~Yours, Sagitta.
formerly Sagitta

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:42 pm
steampowered says...

Hi, Sagitta! I already welcomed you on your wall, but I may as well welcome you here too. :D

I love writing fantasy - steampunk fantasy, mostly, but most of the stuff I write is one kind of fantasy or another.

Glad to find another FMAB fan on here! Maybe you can recommend some other anime to me. :P Oh, and Cassandra Clare's books... they're amazing! (Especially Infernal Devices. I wasn't so keen on Tessa, but I loved Will and Jem) Did you hear about the new Shadowhunters TV series?

And like I said on your wall, welcome to YWS!
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

30 Reviews

Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:51 pm
View Likes
micamouth says...

Hi steampowered! Gonna call you steam if that's okay :3

I am in love with Will. And Jace. Its terrible. They're stuck in a parallel universe... If I could just figure out how to get there...

Of course, I'm stalking Tumblr XD I think I preferred the movie cast better than the TV cast (Kat's hair is a bit... Orange. I heard she was going back to natural colour, but that's freaking radioactive) but I haven't lost hope yet!

OKAY I LOST HOPE AT DOMINIC
SRSLY PRODUCERS COME ON, GIMME FAITH
formerly Sagitta

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:59 pm
steampowered says...

Hey @Sagitta, yes that's fine. Everyone on the site calls me steam, or steamy.

PM me if you have questions, or feel free to come into the chat room and talk, and just generally have some fun around the site! The moderators have coloured usernames (any colour other than blue, basically. Usually green but the admins are red and the retired mods are orange) and they're a friendly bunch, so feel free to chat to them too if you have questions. :D
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:25 pm
Lightsong says...

Hey, welcome to the site! I love Fairy Tail! My favourite characters are Lucy, Angel and Laxus. ;)
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:35 pm
Firelight says...

Hello, and welcome aboard! I'm a huge fan of Fairy Tail, although I haven't finished it yet! (I just got into it recently-I'm almost done!) My favorite character is Natsu- I'm literally obsessed.

If you ever need anything or just want to say hi, I'm here. (I don't know how much of a help I'll be though)

Have fun!

-Fire :D
“You know a conjurer gets no credit when once he has explained his trick, and if I show you too much of my method of working, you will come to the conclusion that I am a very ordinary individual after all.”

30 Reviews

Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:53 am
micamouth says...

Aha, my favorite is Erza. Such an inspirational redhead. It gets really good so keep going!

Thanks, I'll be sure to ask if I need help.
formerly Sagitta

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:18 am
Lumi says...

Death Note. <3

It sounds like you'll get along great here! Most folks here are anime and game freaks, too. My personal vices are Pokemon, Warcraft, and Guild Wars 2.

And lots of anime.

I can't wait to read anything you write! There are plenty of resources for romance around if you look in the right places...or even if you want to go to TVTropes. Just don't lose your soul there.

Anyway, I'm Lumi, and it's nice to meet you!
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

30 Reviews

Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:46 am
micamouth says...

Don't worry, I have a good sense of direction.

Haha, yeah, the majority of members I've seen are fans of something I am also a fan of.

My writing is nearly strictly private, as I hope to publish it and I can't have free copies of my writing floating around, as it could probably get someone in trouble with the Copyright Police. However, I do write poetry and some short stories (they turn out about 200 pages XD) so you'll see my work occasionally.

And hi Lumi! Feel free to call me Sage.
formerly Sagitta

30 Reviews

Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:50 am
micamouth says...

Lightsong wrote:Hey, welcome to the site! I love Fairy Tail! My favourite characters are Lucy, Angel and Laxus. ;)

Ehehehe, missed this one.

Hi Lightsong! As I said, my character is Erza, but the other guys like Lucy and her spirits, Natsu, Gray, and I like Loke too! (-writes 500 times- I will not leak spoilers.)
formerly Sagitta

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:20 am
Iggy says...

Welcome to YWS! :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres