z

Young Writers Society

Hey I'm new.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:23 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Looking for people equally obsessed with YA books as me that I can easily talk to without feeling like a weirdo. (How I feel with my friends) I'm a book nerd in need of other book nerds. If you find that title offensive then you need to stop :mrgreen:
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

274 Reviews

Reviews: 274
Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:30 am
cleverclogs says...

Welcome, @HazelGrace16! If you're looking for book nerds, this is definitely the place to be. :P I can never talk about my various fandoms to my friends, but there's always someone here who can relate to me. :)

You can post literary works with points, and you can earn more points by reviewing other people's works. Here's how to write a review according to the YWS critique sandwich:

The YWS Critique Sandwich

If you need help with anything, feel free to ask! I'm sure you'll have a blast here! :)
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams

This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:27 am
BlackDiamond139 says...

Hello. I'm not exactly obsessed, but I love reading books. As you claimed you were a fan, are you involved with fandom?

15 Reviews

Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:50 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Is that on here, or are you asking if I'm part of a fandom? If its the second I love Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, The Selection series, The Lunar Chronicles, etc.
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

163 Reviews

Reviews: 163
Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:16 am
Mysticalxx says...

Welcome here, HazelGrace16! You'll love YWS. You can fan-chat with me anytime! I too love HP and PJO, as well as The Kane Chronicles, and The Mazerunner.
We all want to be different, which makes us all the same.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:20 am
Iggy says...

IT'S A METAPHOR, HAZEL GRACE.

.. :P welcome to YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:36 am
Urba says...

"You would not be known widely, you would be loved deeply here on YWS"

Remember "Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"

About me, "I'm a good person but a crappy writer"
And "I'm on a roller coaster that only goes down"

TFIOS Fan!!!WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!...
"Dancing slowly in an empty room
Can the lonely take the place of you
I sing myself a quiet lullaby
Let you go and let the lonely in
To take my heart again"
The Lonely-Christina Perri

15 Reviews

Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:48 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Guess I should have seen this coming haha @Iggy @Urba

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:17 pm
LordZeus says...

Seriously? Hazel Grace? As in Hazel Levesque marries Jason Grace and Hazel becomes Hazel Grace? I dunno how may people got that, but it was obvious to me (I love Rick Riordan's books)
Anyway, welcome to YWS, and if you have any questions or need any help, please post on my wall. I'm always ready to assist!

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Pompadour says...

@LordZeus, I'm pretty sure the username refers to Hazel Grace from The Fault in Our Stars, but cool theory. XD

Welcome to YWS, Hazel! Feel free to poke me or anyone in green/dark green/red/black if you need any help~ ^^
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

39 Reviews

Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:05 pm
LordZeus says...

:P Oh. I never saw that movie or read the book, so I didn't know that. I guess that made me seem pretty stupid huh :P

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:14 pm
Lefty says...

Welcome to the site! I love YA books! My favorites are the Legend trilogy by Marie Lu and The 5th Wave trilogy by Rick Yancey. YA is really the only age group/genre I read right now because the books are awesome. Let me know if you have any questions or want to chat about YA! Have a nice day.

-Lefty
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:37 am
Sonder says...

Haha, @LordZeus, that's actually what I thought first too. XD
Anyway, welcome to YWS, @HazelGrace16! :)
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

39 Reviews

Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:49 am
LordZeus says...

lefty, the Legend trilogy and 5th wave trilogy are nice, but have you read the hunger games, maze runner or divergent series? I believe those are better.

Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content