z

Young Writers Society

Hi! It's Songmorning

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:57 pm
LordZeus says...

Hi songmorning welcome to YWS. I saw your last comment and I wanted to ask why you aren't publishing anything here that may get published in reality? IF you are worried about people stealing your ideas, then only show one oF your better novels. That's what I'm doing. From the time I've been here, I don't think stealing ideas happens here, so i don't think you should be worried. By showing us an original story, people here can help you edit it and make it better. That way, you will have more oF a chance oF getting it published in reality. Just a thought, but I hope you take my advice. People wouldn't be able to publish their novels here i others stole ideas, so I think it's saFe. I hope to hear From you!

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:46 pm
Songmorning says...

@LordZeus Thanks a lot for your ideas and reassurances! I would like to post my main stories to get constructive criticism and editing on them, but I think the publisher I'm hoping to work with doesn't like to have the stories available in other places. Of course, I could take them down from here when I feel I'm ready to publish them. I don't know...I can check their rules again.

In any case, I'm very protective of my stories and characters, so maybe I'm just a little wary that way, but I might rethink this. I have until I've posted all of my Jigoku Shoujo stories, at least, to make a decision about that.
"...is there a being in the whole world who would have the right to forgive and could forgive? But there is a Being and He can forgive everything, all and for all, because He gave His innocent blood for all and everything." ~Dostoyevsky

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:47 pm
LordZeus says...

Ok songmorning, i hope you do decide to post your main stories here. Get comFortable here beFore posting your better stories. But once you have Finished your FanFics, I expect big things From you, so don't dissapoint!

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain