z

Young Writers Society

Hello YWS! :-)

Reviews: 0
Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:32 pm
SuperTramp says...

I'd just like to make myself known, and say greetings!

I write stories, and I guess I've never really let anybody read them, I've uploaded my first ever short story to YWS, hoping that somewhere, somebody out there might just say "Hey, this is good!" I don't know, all criticism is appreciated?

It would also be really great to read some other stories and literature, from other people in my shoes, don't hesitate to link me to something you would like me to read, I'm quite critical, but I'm nice, and friendly :P

So "Hello! YWS, it's nice to finally find a website I can really feel like people are like me!"

I'm a secret writer, I don't live the life of a fictional writer, in fact my friends would rarely see me holding a pen, they seem to think I'm glued to social media, it's nice that way, and besides most of them probably haven't ever read a book in their lives anyway.

It's good to be here, and I am glad to meet you all! :pirate2:
SuperTramp :pirate2:
I write because it allows me to escape the reality of my own life, and live that of my characters.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:39 pm
Iggy says...

Welcome to the site. :D
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:48 am
Demeter says...

Hi Tramp! You sound like you'll fit in great. :D
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:34 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Greetings! Welcome to YWS!

How are you liking the site so far? :)
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:39 am
Lorelie says...

Hi @SuperTramp

I like the username, avvie and your attittude. Can't wait to hear about Charlie's adventures (:

So, as you've probably seen everyone's friendly here. You've got even better friends on the names in Light Green and Red, but if you PM @BigBrother you'll get any of those to answer.

Spoiler! :
Just between you and me, the guy's not an actual person, it's just some made-up name for the big ones

Ahem! You should check the FAQ here (it's a sticker on the Welcome Mat forum) and make sure you visit the KB (Knowledge Base) before you start reviewing. Oh, if you ever wonder how some "smart" Yewis use so much code. You can check The Big Book of YWS Codes.

Spoiler! :
Here's a secret, every link you throw in your posts turns up to the title's link. Here's the code
Code: Select all
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?t=94459

I hope you're enjoying your stay here. It's getting warmer, but I guess it's the weather.
Spoiler! :
Jeez! It is the weather. *opens up the windows*

Now go out at them!

*Lorelout!*
There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened.
— Mary Kay Ash

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:43 am
Pretzelstick says...

Heya Tramp, Welcome to YWS! I hope you have an enjoyable time here, where you grow in your writing and possibly share/publish it. There are many reviewers that can give you some feedback on that. If you have any questions about the sites operations, then please feel free to just PM anyone in green(they are the mods that run this site.)

Sit down, buckle up, and enjoy the ride~!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:53 pm
donizback says...

Welcome to site, mate. If you need anything, let me know. :)
Alone is what I have, alone protects me.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:46 pm
Storybraniac says...

Welcome. Hope to see you around.
Our thing progresses
I call and you come through
Blow all my friendships
To sit in hell with you
But we’re the greatest
They’ll hang us in the Louvre
Down the back, but who cares? Still the Louvre.

- Lorde

In my head I do everything right

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:18 pm
LordZeus says...

welcome to YWS tramp!

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:45 pm
PickledChrissy says...

Welcome to Yws! :D Hope you enjoy you stay here.
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:55 pm
Lightsong says...

Hey! If you've posted a story and want a review, just visit my review shop! Link is in the signature! :D
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness
— Allen Ginsburg