z

Young Writers Society

Hi new here

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:11 am
View Likes
doogerie says...

Hi So I am new I thought i would tell a little about myself my background and my current project.

So i am 30 years old and i live in Reading UK I graduated from uni in 09 straight bang in to rescission. Before that I was in Henley collage I suppose this was the first time had properly started writing. I had done some writing is school but in collage i was writing for me. It was just Harry Potter fan fiction (if you are in to that I recommend http://www.harrypotterfanfiction.com/)it was quite fluffy but sweet Harry Hermione ship. i stopped when i went to uni because i just did not have the time and i kind of forget about writing and such like but while in was on holiday i began thinking about it again i came up with an idea based on my time at uni a kind of diary of my first year if you will (obviously I have changed the names and i am using fictional uni but allot of what happens in the book happened in real life).

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:16 pm
LadySpark says...

Welcome to YWS!
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:27 pm
ClackFlip says...

Welcome YWS! Have some good old fashioned (or new fangled. Whichever you prefer) fun!
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist.
And like ash in the wind, he was gone.
The man who lived.
The myth long forgotten.
The legend that lives on.
*poof*

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:39 pm
Iggy says...

Harry Potter fanfics are life.

Welcome. ;)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:50 am
Demeter says...

Hello!
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:33 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hi! Welcome to the site! :)
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson