z

Young Writers Society

All me > For Real

Reviews: 4
Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:03 am
View Likes
civilizedbrat says...

:wave: Hey fellowmates! I'm Arushi, a girl new to this community, who will be penning down her ink under the pseudonym civilizedbrat :heart: In the lines that follow i would be giving a brief introduction about my who? what? when? where?

I come from this country named INDIA :Or: well known for it's cultural diversity and rich heritage (without taking the cons into consideration).. A young, lively teen girl :laugh: .. who always wanted a distinct identity but on the contrary got downtrodden! :unsure: There have been many ups and downs but passing all those odds and evens i used this writing skill to take out my :tongue: rage & emotional turmoil that kept on cooking in my brain 24*7..

Well, a little brief about my life :
Did my schooling from a well reputed convent and though was not that much of a bright kid of the class... but as the competitive zeal of a leo :pirate: has it.. became one (; Not much loved by my parents... in fact they rarely gave a damn to me.. :blank: but i have a small circle of mine who are there with me :bigsmile: during thick & thin...

now highlighting the :wizard: ABOUT ME section :
well till date i came across various facts like.. that I'm good at :eyebrow: -
Basketball DramaWriting
Sketching/Painting Oratory

just like any other :wink: teen brat.. I'm an insane music lover!! EMINEM :heart: is my *true love* (though there's no doubt that i love my guy more :lovey: ) I just love cracking jokes and pranks... & my favourite pastime includes :sleepy: SLEEPING <3 & hanging out with friends....

that was all about me..pssst! I'd love to be part of you all and to get in touch with you & probably make new friends as well !!

GOOD DAY
P.S. Thanks for going through it & paying a heed :flower:
she is perfect in her imperfections, secure in her insecurities, happy in her pain, strong in her weaknesses, and beautiful in her own way

she is a wandress
a drop of free water...she belongs to no man...and to no city
~ #AG⭐

About CivilizedBrat

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:14 pm
Dreamy says...

:welcomes: ^_^
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:50 pm
civilizedbrat says...

(:
she is perfect in her imperfections, secure in her insecurities, happy in her pain, strong in her weaknesses, and beautiful in her own way

she is a wandress
~ #AG⭐

About CivilizedBrat

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:40 pm
crossroads says...

Welcome! Looks like you'll fit right in :)
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:35 am
civilizedbrat says...

hahaha awwww that was sweet ;)

she is a wandress
~ #AG⭐

About CivilizedBrat

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:35 pm
Pretzelstick says...

Heya and welcome to YWS!That was quite the introduction and is was interesting to get to know you a little bit more. I think you will fit in with our group, we have all mixed and variety of people. If you are interested in so many cool things, then I would reccomend that you join some clubs on this topic. All that you have to do, is click on the clubs tab, and search the keywords that you would want to join a club of.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM anyone in green (like AriaAdams) because they are the mods that run this site, and I'm sure that they would be glad to answer any questions you may have about this website.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:43 pm
civilizedbrat says...

Thanks for your piece of advice, I'll surely take it into consideration. Being new i seriously need information regarding various aspects which are not clearly mentioned in the site's FAQ etc.
Yet again Thank you!
Good Day :)

she is a wandress
~ #AG⭐

About CivilizedBrat

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:42 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

Eminem is <3

Welcome to YWS. :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:47 am
Demeter says...

Hi there Arushi! You'd never believe it if you knew me, but I too think that some of Eminem's songs are awesome ;) Welcome to YWS!
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:37 am
Auxiira says...

Hey there Arushi! I find Eminem pretty good! (but I prefer Maitre Gims, cause French rap is awesome)
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:10 pm
AdmiralKat says...

Welcome Arushi! :D
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:31 am
civilizedbrat says...

KatyaElefant
hey! :wink:

she is a wandress
~ #AG⭐

About CivilizedBrat

Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:34 am
civilizedbrat says...

Auxiira
oh dear! I'd love to check out his work as well.. but then i guess I'll have to take French classes or else each word will woosh off my brain like sonic boom...! lol

she is a wandress
~ #AG⭐

About CivilizedBrat

Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:35 am
civilizedbrat says...

Demeter
thanks a ton!
n ya.. I'm his die hard fan ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

she is a wandress
~ #AG⭐

About CivilizedBrat

Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:37 am
civilizedbrat says...

Iggy

yeah! indeed he is !!
|❤_❤|

she is a wandress
~ #AG⭐

About CivilizedBrat

Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour