z

Young Writers Society

Hello, World!

Reviews: 1
Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:11 am
LavenderTheFaerie says...

Hey, All!

I'm Lavender! I'm joining in hopes of improving my writing. I used to write a lot when I was several years younger. I loved it, but as I got older and took on more responsibilities, time to myself became scarce and I did not bother to make it a priority. I lost touch of myself for a really long time. As the time passes, it takes more of a toll on me and I feel less of a human and more like a being stuck in a routine of eat, work, sleep, repeat.
So, I suppose that I am here to improve myself as well. Wish me luck! I am looking forward to getting to know all of you!

-Lavy
Bind my wandering heart to thee

257 Reviews

Reviews: 257
Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:25 am
Tuesday says...

Welcome to YWS!

Feel you there as of being in the same cycle. Also we all improve here! If you have any questions, you can ask me or a GM.

Hope you like it here!
What does it mean to be brave?

she/they

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:51 am
Lefty says...

Welcome to YWS, Lavender! I hope you like it here! Let me know if you have any questions.

Have a nice day!
-Lefty
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:10 pm
Pretzelstick says...

Welcome to YWS Lavender! I got to compliment you and say that I absolutely love your username,which also matches with your avatar. I really hope that you grow and improve in your writing here on this website. If you have any questions then feel free to PM any if the mods in green.

Head over to the Publishing Center ag the top to post one of your works,maybe even before Review Day begins.

Sit down,buckle up,and enjoy the internet!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:46 pm
Iggy says...

Welcome to YWS, Lavy ^^
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:45 am
Demeter says...

Hi Lavender! You have a pretty name :)
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:36 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hello Lavender! Welcome to the site ^^
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind