z

Young Writers Society

Hi!

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:32 pm
Archaeopteryx says...

Hello! I'm Anthony, I'm 22 and I'm just really starting to get into writing for pleasure. As you might be able to guess from my name I'm a geologist and dinosaur lover :) I've decided that writing forums are definitely the best way forward to get some motivation, to see all of the fantastic work other newish writers are doing, and hopefully maybe even get some feedback on some of the stuff I write. I've mostly been writing fiction, with the occasional dodgy late night poem thrown in for good measure! Anyway, nice to meet you all!

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:40 pm
CardDragon says...

Hello Anthony. Welcome to YWS. I'm sure you'll be able to get some type of feedback for your work, possibly even by me. But besides that, this is a great site to connect and learn from other writers. Hope you have fun and I look forward to reviewing your work.
[color=#FF0000]I AM SICK PHANTOM![/color]

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:28 am
megsug says...

:o I took a geology course last semester and loved it. You have many cool points in my book.
Test

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:45 pm
Pretzelstick says...

Heya Anthony, and welcome to YWS! I'm so relieved that you are slowly getting back to writing, and I think that YWS will help your tremendously, because I know that it has helped me,and many other members. Here is just a forum topic to get you started, so I would highly recommend reading it,(if you haven't already.) Are you a new member? Read me!

If you have any questions, then please feel free to PM(private message)anyone in green, because they are the mods that run this sits (for ex. megsug is one of them.) They will be glad to help.

Sit down, buckle up, and enjoy the cool ride!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:02 am
Archaeopteryx says...

Thanks very much everyone, it's great everybody is so friendly and welcoming. After a few days of putting it off and reading other people's excellent work I've finally uploaded something of my own, so I hope you enjoy it!

Oh and thanks megsug, I'd love to hear more about the sort of stuff you did :)

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:41 pm
Iggy says...

Welcome to YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:41 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hi! Welcome to the site ^^
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse