z

Young Writers Society

Hi Everyone!

Reviews: 4
Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:16 am
View Likes
sueme says...

Hi,

I'm Sue and I'm new :D! I am an avid reader but I enjoy writing more. I consider myself a creative writer because I have a difficult time labeling myself as one specific writer. Not because I mind being labeled (Though I'm not the biggest fan of labeling) but because I have a difficult time choosing just one form of writing.

I have an online web site entitled It that is for anyone looking for additional promotion as an artist. I know how difficult it is to be a musician or author and trying to break into the entertainment world, so I hope my site can help (it-trigued.com).

I'm here to promote myself, and here to recruit others for promotion, but I'm also here to read the many forms of literature on this site.

I'm hope to befriend a lot of people and I'm excited to read new pieces!

498 Reviews

Reviews: 498
Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:21 pm
View Likes
Que says...

Hi Sue! :D Welcome to YWS. I'm sure you'll love it here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
It's very cool that you have your own website, and dedicated to promoting artists as well. ^-^
Parlez-vous français?

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:50 pm
View Likes
fukase says...

Hi! Welcome!

I truly hope that your website will be expanding! I'll keep it in mind (well, maybe I've something...to share with!) and I don't know to what kind of writer I'm...
While searching our answer, CHEER! :D

Yes! You will! And don't be shy sharing your works too!

Yet, cheers!
I love Koku.
He is damn cute and should be the main character
and not some lazy old man that supposedly genius but a sucker in his own life.
Koku is Koku.
Koku is CUTE.
~ B-The Beginning (A Netflix Anime.)

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:11 pm
View Likes
ClackFlip says...

Welcome to the site. It's like an unearthly maze in here O.o
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist.
And like ash in the wind, he was gone.
The man who lived.
The myth long forgotten.
The legend that lives on.
*poof*

Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:40 pm
View Likes
sueme says...

Falconer wrote:Hi Sue! :D Welcome to YWS. I'm sure you'll love it here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
It's very cool that you have your own website, and dedicated to promoting artists as well. ^-^

Thank You :wink:

Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:43 pm
View Likes
sueme says...

NicolMemo wrote:Hi! Welcome!

I truly hope that your website will be expanding! I'll keep it in mind (well, maybe I've something...to share with!) and I don't know to what kind of writer I'm...
While searching our answer, CHEER! :D

Yes! You will! And don't be shy sharing your works too!

Yet, cheers!

Thank you! I'd love for you to share on my site, that would be great!

Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:43 pm
sueme says...

ClackFlip wrote:Welcome to the site. It's like an unearthly maze in here O.o

Thank you!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:13 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

Welcome to the site, Sue!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:50 pm
sueme says...

Iggy wrote:Welcome to the site, Sue!

Thank you :smt002

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:37 am
View Likes
Demeter says...

Hi Sue and welcome! :) What kind of books do you like best?
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:00 pm
sueme says...

Demeter wrote:Hi Sue and welcome! :) What kind of books do you like best?

Thank you :wink:

Horror. I love horror stories, I think they are the best! Ever since I was a child, I have read almost every scary book I could think of. My favorite was Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark :D

Now, though it's not the scariest, my favorite book is the Kim Harrison Hollows series. I don't know if you ever read it, but it's about a witch being a crime fighter alongside a scary vampire and a chatty pixie. The story can get pretty scary, but the characters interact with human beings on a regular basis.

What about you?

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:15 pm
View Likes
Demeter says...

You're pretty brave then! I don't do too well with horror, I'm easily scared ;) Although I do like a good mystery and they can get pretty creepy sometimes! I also love Roald Dahl's short stories and while they're not exactly horror, some of them are a bit creepy too... What about Edgar Allan Poe? Do you like him?

I haven't read/heard of Hollows, but it sounds pretty cool! My favourite book is The Catcher in the Rye but I also love light reads such as Sophie Kinsella and my current favourite, Jojo Moyes :) And one of my favourite series is Anne of Green Gables!

There are a lot of good books ;)
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:09 pm
sueme says...

Demeter wrote:You're pretty brave then! I don't do too well with horror, I'm easily scared ;) Although I do like a good mystery and they can get pretty creepy sometimes! I also love Roald Dahl's short stories and while they're not exactly horror, some of them are a bit creepy too... What about Edgar Allan Poe? Do you like him?

I haven't read/heard of Hollows, but it sounds pretty cool! My favourite book is The Catcher in the Rye but I also love light reads such as Sophie Kinsella and my current favourite, Jojo Moyes :) And one of my favourite series is Anne of Green Gables!

There are a lot of good books ;)

My moms the same way with horror movies :D She prefers mysteries as well.

I love Edgar Allan Poe. My favorite poem is the Raven! Great read!

I've heard about Catcher in the Rye and it sounds like a good read, but I never read it. I will one day, along with the other books you've mentioned!

There really are a lot of great books :smt002

The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris