z

Young Writers Society

Hi

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:14 pm
LordZeus says...

Hello everyone! I have no idea how to introduce myself, but I'M gonna give it a try. I m a 15 yr old Indian boy (although born in the USA) who has loved books since the age of 8. I have loved to write since I was in first grade, when I won a school short story competition. I have been watching this website for the past few weeks deciding whether or not to join, as although I have won several school competitions,their level is nothing compared to the level of literature here. I finally decided to join today to receive some criticism and to discover whether I am actually good or not. I would love to hear anything you have to say on my work, good or bad. I'm also an avid reader and have read more books than I can count. I'm gonna end here because there's nothing left to say about me, except I am glad to have become a part of you, and I hope I can earn your respect. C u in the forums!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:18 am
Iggy says...

Hey, self-proclaimed god of the skies. Welcome to YWS. :3
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:19 am
EternalRain says...

Hey! Welcome to YWS! It doesn't matter if you're amazing at writing or not, as long as you don't give up and accept criticism, you get better each day!^^
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

Doors are for people with no imagination.
— Skulduggery Pleasant