z

Young Writers Society

Howdy

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:33 pm
View Likes
Katiebrownie says...

Hello everyone, so I'm a newbie with almost no idea what I'm doing; new both to YWS and to the world of sharing my work. (I prefer to keep what I do hidden and to myself, generally- looking over what I've done, there's probably a good reason for that.) But today, quite spontaneously I decided to join this site to gain some tips, reviews, criticism and whatnot.
Just to share a bit about myself I'm a 17 year old Irish girl who is so inexplicably passionate about literature that my house flooded when i was about 6 and i was so caught up in Harry Potter that I didnt notice; my family refuse to let me live that one down. I hope that I'm posting this in the right place now, but I just wanted to share my excitement and "settle in", almost. I would be eternally grateful if you guys could glance over my work, and I look forward to reading all of yours! (I apologise to anyone who bothered to suffer through that chapter I uploaded; it's probably appalling and so typically newbie.)

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:49 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Welcome to the site, Katie! I hope you like it here! I will try to take a look at your chapter a bit later. I'm sure it's pretty good! Anyway, let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to try and answer them. :)

-Lefty
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:56 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Hey Katie! Welcome to YWS. :3
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:08 pm
EternalRain says...

Hey, Katie, welcome to YWS! In a matter of days, you most certainly will receive some sort of review or comment on your work. YWS is such an awesome community and we strive to help others. :D Enjoy your stay (which hopefully will be for a long time)!!

I love your username, by the way. ;) :elephant:
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:01 pm
StellaThomas says...

Hi @Katiebrownie you're Irish? eeeeeeh me too! And I adore meeting new Irish members on site :) We are quite few and far between.

I also adore Harry Potter but then, who doesn't?
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:31 am
fukase says...

Howdy too!

I don't know if I like Harry Potter or not.

Spoiler! :
Because I'm so lazy to watch the movies and to read the novels

I hope you like it here! :D

Spoiler! :
I'm sure you will!
I love Koku.
He is damn cute and should be the main character
and not some lazy old man that supposedly genius but a sucker in his own life.
Koku is Koku.
Koku is CUTE.
~ B-The Beginning (A Netflix Anime.)

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:13 pm
ClackFlip says...

I'll add your chapter to my To-do list. Anyway, welcome to the site, we don't have cookies, but we do have some handsome members that you have made even handsomener, handsomonor...
prettier.
Have a lot of fun, I know I am. :)
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist.
And like ash in the wind, he was gone.
The man who lived.
The myth long forgotten.
The legend that lives on.
*poof*

Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury