z

Young Writers Society

It's a Moon!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:55 am
View Likes
M00ny says...

Hey all, someone from the Wolfquest forums mentioned this site so here I am :)

I'm writing a wolf book and so I'm excited to read other's stories and post my own.

I'm a 20 year old female from Australia and I used to roleplay stories ever since I was 14.

So yay, I'm excited to be here ^^

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:46 am
View Likes
PickledChrissy says...

Welcome to YWS! I can't wait till I read your story. I love wolves. :D
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:18 am
View Likes
Rook says...

Hey! Welcome to YWS!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone in green or red.

I know @SpiritedWolfe likes wolves. And probably @Wolfie36
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:27 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Duuuhhh, @fortis! :P Welcome to the site! I'd be more than happy to read and review some wolf literature.
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:58 am
Lefty says...

Welcome to the site, Moony! I realize this is a bit late, but I just thought I'd stop in and say hey! Wolves are awesome (and amazing ;)). If you decide to post any of it to the site, I'd love to take a look! I also lived in Australia so six months, so it seems we have a few things in common! Let me know if you have any questions about the site. I'd be more than happy to try and answer them.

-Lefty
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:53 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

MOON MOON.

... Welcome to YWS. :3
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:21 am
View Likes
M00ny says...

I'm so sorry for replying so late, I forgot about this for a moment! Thank you all for the warm welcome :D

PickledChrissy wrote:Welcome to YWS! I can't wait till I read your story. I love wolves. :D

Aww thank you @PickledChrissy!! Go wolves! :)

fortis wrote:Hey! Welcome to YWS!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone in green or red.

I know @SpiritedWolfe likes wolves. And probably @Wolfie36

Much appreciated @fortis ! What is the green and red?

Wolfie36 wrote:Duuuhhh, @fortis! :P Welcome to the site! I'd be more than happy to read and review some wolf literature.

YAAAY another wolf lover, perfect! I can't wait to read your work too!. You write about wolves as well @Wolfie36 ?

LeftyWriter wrote:Welcome to the site, Moony! I realize this is a bit late, but I just thought I'd stop in and say hey! Wolves are awesome (and amazing ;)). If you decide to post any of it to the site, I'd love to take a look! I also lived in Australia so six months, so it seems we have a few things in common! Let me know if you have any questions about the site. I'd be more than happy to try and answer them.

-Lefty

Not late at all! I'm the later one who had email notifications set to once a week lol. So sorry for late replies. Ohh I live in melbourne, where abouts are you? :) Go Aussie land!

"People should not be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
— V for Vendetta