z

Young Writers Society

I'm new!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:13 am
Jeonghan says...

So I'm new, a friend told me about this site for writing. I am a little confused because the set up on this site is confusing but I'm on my phone, so that's probably why. I don't know if I will stick around, but is this a good place to write fan fiction? I come from an Asian fan fiction writing site and I'm not sure what this website is all about, but I was in need of people to read and actually critique and give intelligent responses to my work instead of just giggling about their OTP getting together...

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:21 am
View Likes
Holysocks says...

Hey Jeonghan!

Welcome aboard! There is for sure some fan fiction on YWS, not a whole lot, but it's there. YWS is all about reviews, and helping each other improve as writers! So I think you've come to the right place. ;)

Anyway, I hope you decide to stick around!
100% autistic

862 Reviews

Reviews: 862
Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:29 am
Morrigan says...

Welcome to YWS!

We don't have many fan fiction writers around here, but we do have a lot of awesome reviewers!

I came to this site because I needed in depth and helpful reviews, as well, and I've stuck around for 3 years already.

If you have any questions, feel free to catch me on the chat bar or send me a private message! To do that, you can go to my profile, and look under my avatar. Then click "Send PM." That's it!

I hope you enjoy your stay! :D
"So many poems growing outta them they're practically a poet-tree"
Gringoamericano

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:27 pm
Pretzelstick says...

Heya and welcome to YWS. We have a variety of genres on this website,and some people do write fanfic, so I am pretty sure that you work will get some interest and reviews. This site's layout is complicated at first,especially from your phone,so I suggest that you get things figured out when you are home on your computer. That will be the best.

If you have any questions,please feel free to PM me. I hope that you have a nice time on this website! Sit down,buckle up,and enjoy the ride!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:34 am
Iggy says...

This certainly is a good place to share your fanfiction! If it wasn't, I wouldn't be here, seeing as I'm a diehard fangirl. ;)

Welcome!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:48 pm
fantasydragon01 says...

Hi! Welcome to YWS. Don't worry if you're confused. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I would be more than happy to answer. It is a little confusing at first, but in time, you'll get the hang of it.

fantasydragon01
"Many that live deserve death and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo?"----Gandalf

Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
— Chinese proverb