z

Young Writers Society

Hello world!

Reviews: 1
Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:01 pm
PaulS says...

Ladies and Gentleman, introducing the awesome and only, wait for it... PaulS! :D
Fine, now I can take that seriously. My name is Paul (obviously). I'm eighteen Slovak guy, poet, writer, musician (bass player, to be more specific), student. I'm wandering through the life with my moodiness, naivety, passion for the Universe, drug experiences and lots of other stuff that I can't recall at the moment. My prose is mainly written in Slovak, but if anyone's interested, I sometimes translate it on my own, so I can post it here. Anyway, my poetry is English... Very well, that's all for now, if you are interested about something, don't be afraid to ask :) I wish you all good day!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:36 pm
Iggy says...

Hey Paul :) welcome to YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:11 pm
passenger says...

Hi Paul! I can't wait to see your poetry. If you need anything, you can just shoot me a PM. :P

-Sav
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:06 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hello there! Welcome to the site! :D
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:45 pm
faunafaun says...

Hey, Have fun on YWS!!! It's a really nice site. I haven't been on this site for too long, but so far it's really great! I think you'll have a blast!
blessed. sweet, sweet relief

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:43 am
EternalRain says...

Hello Paul^^ Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy this site and have a great time posting and reviewing works. :)
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:34 am
Pretzelstick says...

Heya Paul! Do you speak Slovak? Because I natively speak Polish,but have Slovak friends that I can mostly understand. The languages are in the same "family". I am looking forward to reading your poetry-always a fascination of mine. I hope that you enjoy yourself here *extends warm welcome*

/Pretzel/
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief